TOPBOM

What If? : YG family hidden stories
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

One random day at Top’s unit after “Bom’s drug scandal” broke out…

 

“Here you go, one watermelon shake for my Bommie and one beer for me.” Top smiled placing the drinks at the center table in his living room.

He sat on the floor beside Bom who was busy watching Hotel King.

“Yah, why are we even watching this if it makes you cry?” Top said and was about to change the channel but Bom stopped him.

“No! Dongwook Oppa is good at acting.” Bom said as she wipes off her tears.

“So I’m not?” Top asked raising an eyebrow.

Bom noticed the jealousy in his tone and smiled. “Oh, of course you are! You’re the bestest actor ever!”

Top smirked at the comment he was about to say something in return but his phone rang and saw that it was Yongbae.

“Oh Yongbae-ah what’s up?” He answered. Bom signaled him not to tell that she’s with him.

“Oh sincha? You can’t find her? Did you guys try calling her?” Top pretended. “Uhm, no. I was sleeping the whole day and I got up only now. Did Dara try to check on the dorms? Oh, well I’ll try to find her and update you if I do.”

He hung up the phone and stared at Bom who was engrossed at the drama again.

“You know they’re worried about you.” Top said opening the box of chicken he bought.

“I don’t feel like talking to them right now.”Bom answered without removing her gaze at the TV.

He was going to say something again but he opted to leave it alone. If Bom doesn’t want to talk about it no matter how much he persuades her she will never talk about it.

 

 

--

 

Meanwhile…

 

“Yoboseo?” CL answered Yongbae’s call.

“You can stop worrying now, Bom is with Seunghyun hyung.” He said.

“Are you sure? Did you talk to her?” CL asked still worried for her Unnie.

“Well I told hyung she was missing and he wasn’t even a tiny bit worried meaning they’re together. So yeah I’m sure and calm down and don’t worry anymore.” Yongbae assured her.

“I want to see her. I want to know if she’s ok.” Chaerin insisted.

“Boo, I think there’s a reason why she’s cutting everyone out except for Seunghyun hyung. Let’s all give her space and wait for her to open up if she wants to.”Yongbae advised.

“Ok. Talk to you later.” CL said hanging up and then turning to her members. “She’s with Tabi Oppa. They said to give her some space and that she’ll surely open up once she’s ready.”

 

--

 

2 a.m. that night.

 

 Top woke up and saw a shadow sitting at the single sofa chair. Bom was sleeping in his room and he slept at the couch. He widened his eyes and saw Bom hugging her legs and her head on her knees, crying silently.

“Bom?” He said as he rose from the couch and kneeled in front of her. “What’s wrong?”

“Tabi…” Bom sniffed and tried to stop herself from crying.

“Shhh… Relax… I’m here.” Top said assuring her that she was safe.

“I just feel so burdened right now.” Bom answered as tears flow down her cheeks.

“Why? Because of what happened? You know what really happened Bommie you know better than to be this way.”

“I just feel sad for the girls. They got dragged into this because of me.” Bom sniffed.

“I’m pretty sure your members will understand. And we’re a family, of course we’ll believe you and no one else. So stop crying now. Please baby you’re breaking my heart.” Top said cupping Bom’s face in his hands and wiping her cheeks with his thumb.

He then stood up and reached out his hand to her to which Bom took and stood up following him inside Top’s room.

He then tucked her in and patted her head. “Now go back to sleep and stop worrying.”

He turned around but Bommie grabbed his hand. “Can you sleep with me tonight?”

Top paused upon hearing it and turned around and suddenly covered his chest with his arms.

“Bommie, please don’t I’m not prepared for this.” He acted like he was going to get hara

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter