Chapter 4

Married To Jeon Jungkook

okay guys im going to tell u this, the word with gray colour is 'self thought/monologue. please don't be confused okay?

love u~

 

sora woke up early than jungkook and she already at school. she know jungkook won't drive her to school so she decide just using bus. meanwhile, at home in they room. jungkook groan and rubs his eye where is she? school? jungkook took his phone and look at the time it shows 6:45 am ! he curse under his breath and rush to the bathroom.

 

he park his car at the back of the school since he is kingkas fangirl will runs over him "yo maknae u late today ha? a girl last night?" jungkook roll his eye as jimin greet him like that "shut up hyung! i over sleep" and she not woke me up what wrong with her? "hoi!" rap monster woke him up from day dream "let go before we late" suga spoke.

 

as they enter the school all fangirl rush toward them,pulling they hand,bow,give present and else until jungkook saw sora who eat her bread walking thru the coridor

there she is "i got to go" jungkook say as he run toward sora,he pull her hand and bring her somewhere else where nobody would see them "ouch! what do u want? bread?" jungkook roll his eye "i don't want that, why u not waking me up?" sora bites her bread "oh yeah sorry for not waking u up, because hate seeing ur face" jungkook feel hurt by her word but he ignored it "then leave the house" sora drop her bread "i would like too!" she walk away.

 

why do i feel hurt?

in here..

my heart..

sora hold her clothed direct to her heart and walk inside the class. jungkook enter the class after her and sit at the back row which infront him is sora.the class as started as usual, sora feel bored and bites her pencil. u know math u would love math? the gunies one would be.

 

class ended

 

sora walk to her locker as her phone vibrate. she took it and she got a massage from her friend what is your next class? she smile and reply it scince why? massage is send and put her phone inside her pocket back, she took her scince book and walk to the cafe to buy bread. she love breads.

"sora!" her friend shou "why did u massage me?" sora asked as she unpacked her bread "i have scince class to later, yey we in the same class" sora nods and eat her bread "can u stop eating breads?" sora munching her bread "whay? it yummy" sora take another bites "u look fat girl" sora choked and hit her friend with book "i am?" her friend just laugh "screw u!"

meanwhile...

"jungkook-ah" the girl last night greet him "oh hey guys" she greet the another too "are u free today?" jungkook nods "why?" she smile and hugs jungkook "let hangout!" jungkook shock his hand "no lazy" she pout and still huging him. she saw sora walk with her friend to the school cafe "is that your maid?" she ask and another member were shock when they heard it "maid?!" they ask. the girl nod "jungkook say it his maid" another member leave they alone.

 

"maid? jungkook must be crazy! she flirt with that and saying his future wife is maid?!" jin spoke out and jhope just nodding "if me, i do rather flirt with sora.. she hot,pretty damn!" rapmon gave them straight face "let just them be,jungkook one day he will know that sora is loveable" jin spoke again "u know what jin, u like her brother and i think u should change place with sehun" jhope pats jin back

 

sora saw both of them talking and she try to ignore the feeling she got this feeling "sora! u want another bread? are stress ur what?" her friend ask infront the counter enough for everybody in the cafe to hear. sora hide her face and the girl with jungkook walk toward sora as sora friend sit and give the bread to sora "she not stress, tired being maid for jungkook" sora friend widen her eye " u krystal! u are so so so pity!" krystal blink "why? jungkook say it to me" sora friend laugh "she is jungkook wi-" before she finish her word sora pull her hand and walk past them

 

"why did u do that?" sora sigh "jungkook hate it when everyone know.. that why he say that so let keep this secret okay?" she friend blink and sora walk to her class. class started as usual

 

sora feel like want to walk home, so she not taking bus or taxi. she fixed her bangs and walk cross the road

pittttt!!!!

someone hons, she look beside her and it jungkook "get it" he say. sora just ignore him "oi! get it" sora sigh and get in the car. a few minute later they arrived home. sora get out and walk inside the house withour saying anything. jungkook put his bag at the sofa and she noticed that sora bring her clothed bag "what are u doing? and where the are u going?" sora look at him "u say u want me to leave so here i am, bye and thanks for everything" jungkook stand and walk toward her and took her bag "don't u dare leave me alone here" sora sigh "u have that girl. what her name agian? kry-kry-" "krystal" jungkook spoke "ah! krystal! bring her here or do u have another girl?" sora ask and jungkook sigh can u ju-" sora cut him "or u want me to find one for u?" jungkook flick her forehead "u spoke again i kiss u!"

sora shut until jungkook turn "what? that the way u ask girl shut? or did u do that to kry-" before she finish her word jungkook kiss her on her lips

there is..

butterfly..inside me

his..lips..

so how is it?? okay? u like it? pls say u love it :P hehe they kissing~~~~~~~~~~ sora like her well sora is fragile so easly fall in love

pls comment~ okay? i love who comment my story bc u give me 'fighting mood' okay! love u guys u always commen hut hut for u okie dokie. and sorry for my grammar~ and who not subcribe yet pls do :) /throe heart/ pls keep my heart in jar~

-xoxo ye0ch