Chapter 1

Married To Jeon Jungkook

"married?! what?! mom! dad!" sora protested about her married "well dear this is for ur good!" her mom spoken "for my good? mom im 17! what the hell im married in such age?" she raised her voice "don't be rude! listen to us!! we know what good for u" sora sigh and just low her face "fine, after u guys done ur buisness together... divorces" sora spoke and walk to her room. "this kid!" his dad put down his newspaper and comfort his wife "i know that, one day she want to" mrs. oh just nodding.

 

 

 

 

"im 17! u ask me to married with someone that i don't know nor love?" jungkook spoken the truth "dear, she good, kind,pretty. i like her" his mom try to make him agree "u marry her then! girl a the same! all they want is our money" mr. jeon slap jungkook face. "u marry her or no more hangout,card credit and night outing!" jungkook sigh "fine! do what u want, i don't care anymore" he walk out from the house.

 

 

[sora pov]

"sora~" i groaned and pull my blanket up to cover my whole body, he walk in and pokes my shoulder "lazy ! wake up!!" i groan abit. voice that sound familiar i sit up and rubs my eye "oppa? oppa!!!" i hugs him. it have been awhile since he have to study oversi "how my sister? why u look like panda?" i throw big pillow on his face "OH SEHUN! HOW DARE U TOLD ME THAT I LOOK LIKE PANDA!!" i pout and he was brust out laugh "what with the noisy?it still early" mom walk to my room "sehun? omg my son! when did u home? why not calling us?" she hugs her son as soon as she saw him "u home without telling them and u woke me up first?! screw u!" mom broke the hugs while sehun stick his tongue out "i swear i will cut ur tongue if u do that again" mom hush us "u two! stop fighting and sehun go greet ur dad and eat breakfast, sora... take ur bath u smelly" my jaw droped what?!  i throw my pillow toward sehun before run to bathroom.

 

"we going to meet our in-law tonight!" mom spoke "in-law? who married?" sehun ask and i just sighes beside him "your sister! is not it great?" sehun choked and look at me "i don't know that u that kind of despreat sis" i slap his arm " u" i whisper "forced married" i groan "are sure mom? she..17" sehun ask worriedly "of course, it for our company,family and that boy is greet" i sighed "than mom married him!" i stood up and walk to my room. i hate my life!  i lock the door and crawl on my bed. i still remember the past it still haunting me. boy are all JERK!

 

[jungkook pov]

"meet them tonight? na-ah! i have activities to do with my friend" i protes "don't u dare! cancel ur activities" i look at his mom face with are-you-kidding-me face "no!" i bravely said "jeon jungkook!" i sighed and nod "fine".

 

i called my 'friend' that i have to cancel the activities.sigh. so bored! i have to married with someone that.. is she y? "jungkook! jungkook" i groan "what?" his dad come in with biscuit on his hand "is this okay to give them?" i look at my dad face "biscuit? since we rich.. give them ing money" his dad is about to mad "wow chil dad just kidding, i don't know ask mom" and i close the door back why should i care about it? ergh i hate myself .. the way i changed but this changed seem good for me, i should keep it.

 

 

NIGHT

"faster! or we going to be late" i groan and look on my reflection on the mirror. "im coming" i take a deep breat this  going to be okay  i smile and walk out from my room "wow oppa, having a date?" sehun laugh "maybe he have a sister?" i roll my eye. we finally on our way to the 5 start restaurant which belong to D.O oppa family. mr.joen family already waiting for us. "don't be so nervous and just calm urself okay dear?" i roll my eye "she is alright mom" sehun spoke i look at him with thank you face "u are the one that should stop being excited" dad spoken and we laugh. a few minute later we arrive

 

 

"hai mr and mrs oh" mr and mrs jeon greet us "oh dear oh sehun,oh sora have a sit" sehun was sit beside jungkook and mom eye him "sehun" sehun cluelessly look at mom "change ur sit with sora" i shake my head and pull sehun hand with just-sit-here face but no use i sit beside jungkook. he look arrogant pftt jerk alert. "jungkook greet them" jungkook smile he cute.. wait what?!  "hai, im jeon jungkook nice to meet you all" he still smiling "sora" i look at my mom" "ha?" jungkook chuckle "dumb" i heard he say that and of course im the only one heard that "oh, hai oh sora nice to meet u" i bow down and smile.

 

the dinner was awkward because have to sit with this jerk! mom,dad keep talking with them "sora like art,she have time to drawing when she bored" i just smile and nod. sehun whispers "he does have sister?" i look at him with shut-the--up face "stop it if he have she will hate u" sehun pokes my side and i gasp a bit "what wrong dear?" i look at mrs.jeon "ah~ nothing"

 

the dinner ended "jungkook send ur futured wife home, we will have some talk about buisnes here" jungkook drop his jaw "follow him sora" i nods and smile "don't u do anything with my sister!" sehun shout and my face turned red u oppa  jungkook walk to his car and start the engine "come in!" he oder i just followed and sit bedise him, we drove off and he stopped beside the park "go down" i look at him confusely "go down i said" "why?" he smirk "i have something to do and i don't want to send u home! get out" i just sighed and get out of the car "thanks for the drive JERK" he smirk and just drove off 

 

that night just passed like that. i look at my wacth 11:58pm. i walk heading home

someone follow me from back, when i turn nobody there.. suddenly he tuch my shoulder..

who is he? jungkook? bad street guy?

 

 

 

so how the first chapter? bored? ? haha i know i know.. sorry for mt grammar okay? :( thanks for subcribe and the 1 upvote xD haha thank you veru much even it just 6 subcribers.. as long as my reader like to read this chapter huehue~ okay guys~ comment please...... u know it very support me on making the another chanpter, if i got time i will reply yours don't worry i love talking with my readers :) oka oka? comment jusaeyoooooooooooooooo~ who not subcribe yet please do... :)

-xoxo ye0ch