Hey

Peeling Off

“Oh my god!”

“Isn’t that Byun Baekhyun, the trainee of SM?”

“He looks so handsome and cool!”

All of those compliments, jaw dropping, and girls gossiping sessions would occur whenever Byun Baekhyun, a transfer student, walked through the hallway. The rumour of him being a trainee of SM has already spread so fast and it’s not surprising though. He’s an eye candy. However, these bee buzzing chit chats would tide down when another student walks through. Everything they said was the contrary or what they had said earlier, “Ew, look at her! She’s so disgusting!” or “Look at her skin. Why is it like that? It makes me want to vomit on her.”

She has gotten used to it though. She would be hurt by some harsh words but she could recover from in a number of days. Everyone had been talking about her skin, bad things, ever since she was just a little girl who only knows how to play her dolls. She refuse to go out as a child because the others would call her a monster or and in the end, she’d come home crying. Every time, every second, nothing had changed. She didn’t want this body, she didn’t want this life but this is her, she have too.

(Change of P.O.V to Kim Yerin)

 “Hey, can I sit beside you?” someone talked to me. A guy too. I was startled, no doubt because that was the first time and I hesitate either to look at him because my face is having a severe breakout right now and I don’t want him to chase him away or that he might be one of those bullies. After battling with myself, I look up to his milky face that he had plastered on an angelic smile. My heart beats faster because I’m so nervous, no one have ever talk to me before except for my family.

He is still staring at me with his puppy like eyes and I have to admit, they are adorable. When I got a grip of myself, I nod to him and he happily sit down beside me before introducing himself, “I’m Byun Baekhyun. I just got transferred.” he held out his hand, indicating he wanted to shake my hand. Again I hesitate but he waited. I accept his hand, “Kim Yein” and pull it back because his hand is so warm that it made my heart race even faster. I heard him chuckling and his last sentence before the ceremony starts, “Your hand is so soft that I want to hold it every day.” he smiled. Since that day, we became friends and hang out with each other a lot. I’ve grown a fond of him though. I love his company.

 

(Baekhyun)

Why I can't see her around? It's have  been 2 weeks since I last saw her.I want to ask my classmates but you know,they dont like her ( I mean hate her).I walked to the principal's office for giving him my letter about being an SM Trainer.When i passed through the teacher's room all my curiousty about "the missing Yerin" had being answered.I hide behind the door and carefully listen to the teacher's talking. All i can heard is Yerin illness is getting more serious and she started to looked herself in the house well specifically in her bedroom. Why she didn't tell me about her sickness is getting more serious?

I thought I already make it clear that i really want to be her friend and if im allowed i wanted to be more than friend. I mean she different.She totally different from all the girls that I have date before. All the girls wanted me because the fame that i was about to hold but not her and it make me want to know more about her but I can't show it.I'm scared she run away just like the girl. The girl I love and care for but ended up betrayed me.A loud and grummpy sound took my thoughts away.I look around and saw some girls looked at me while talking loudly. I walked away and enter the principal office while my brain already set one thing that i have do. I have  to visited her personally. Yup I have to meet her no matter what.

(None)

People around the school had been giving them a weird look and had been gossiping about them because ever scene Baekhyun first transferred to this school,they had been together.Literally together.Now it had been 2 weeks since eveyone saw Yerin in school and also Baekhyun.Baekhyun became more  and more flustered searching for informations about Yerin.Baekhyun is more and more restless since Yerin's disapperance but he won't give up. He said that he needs to know where she is right now.

Baekhyun cared about Yerin so much while the others just ignore about Yerin absent in school. Baekhyun doen't need help from people who hate her to the core.He just needs to know where she is right now not until he finds her safe and sound.

(Kim Yerin)

The cloud seem so bright today, loThe blue cour just like the ocean give me a rest in my mind and body.For once ,i can rest in a peace(not that im dead).The harsh words that i listen everyday and almost the time has already stop. I wondered when was the last time i've feel this peaceful.I feel relief but restless.What im going to said to Baekhyun when i already away for 2 weeks from school and I didn't even told him beforehand. I heard he have been searching for me like mad man in school and no one dare to sit beside him because his face expression is so hard and cold

I hate to face people,they judged non stop and they will turn into a monster one day.I lost in my fantasy when i heard a bell ring.Walking slowly to the white lovely door with a flowery pattern and a Goodbye sign that have been hang since the first day we move here.

I open the door and i dont know what was happening to me. I was as if I was paralyzed. A man wearing a black jeans with a denim Charlie shirts and when I saw the face, i just stand there comletely frozen and don't know what to do

(Baekhyun)

I walking to Yerin house now. My heart started to beat like crazy and I sweating to much. Relax Byun Baekhyun,this is not you.My brain started to talked to me."You can do it,it's not like she going to kill or even mad at you,you should the one who was mad yeahh go for it baekhyun" I said this word to myself while massage my shoulder to release some tension on my body.People start to stare at me and they must be thinking what is wrong with that boy?

Walking,walking and finally i arrived in front of a big painted in white house. The gates are open , I enter the house and was gasping.In my left,there's like a small garden full of flowers such as different colours of roses,queen anne's lace and more. I know about the flower because my mom have her own garden full with flowers. The house seem so clean like it has been clean almost  everyday.I went to the front door and with the shaking hand,I press the bell.

"Hey".The only word that came out from my mouth while my hand rub my neck because Im too nervous.Looking closely her illness are getting serious.The skin it's getting more worst but what attract me was the slightly hazelnut colour eyes fill with sincere and other emotions.The eyes that attract me just like the first time I saw her.The wind blow away the long and silky black colour hair make me more breathless.

"What are you doing here?"The word that escapes from the small mouth.I was shocked and  Im guessing she didn't want to see me.I make a wrong decision am I ? I ask my self.