Don't make me do it

Don't make me do it
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yoongi huffs in exasperation and runs his fingers through his newly dyed hair. It had been fifteen minutes since he started his remote-hunting. If he couldn’t find the damn thing, it could mean one thing. Someone must have hid it.

He definitely knows who is responsible for it. That kid had been a real ever since he woke up. Who else other than-

“Ppark Jimin!”He yelled. He heard the sound of the creaking bed, probably Jimin jumped off the bed again. In a jiffy, the mentioned boy pokes his head out by the door of their shared room.

“Yeah hyung?” Jimin says, batting his eyelashes innocently. Even though, his face shows clearly nothing but mischievousness. Yoongi glares, hoping the other would get the message already.

“What can I owe you the pleasure, hyung?,” he asks instead, all smile as he tilts his head cutely to the left.

“Don’t play dumb, Ji” Yoongi scowls. “Where the is the ing remote?”

“Ahh that...” he trails and stares at the ceiling as if he was actually thinking about it. 

“How should I know?” He giggled in a singsong tone and leans at the door frame, with his arms fold together. He grins widely that Yoongi swear that entire grinning will rip his face off one day.

Yoongi sighed. He had enough of this little brat games. Now that he thinks about it, he must take actions and teach him a good lesson. Then, an idea strikes in his mind and his lips slightly curved upwards. At least someone needs to remind his not to mess the Daegu man, Min Yoongi.

“Come here you” he mutters as he props his hand to his knee to stand up. When Jimin come close enough to his vicinity, he quickly shoved the jet hair coloured boy on the couch. Jimin fell down with‘oomph’ from the harsh shove. Yoongi sits himself

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter