Meet the Dos

Life Underneath the Pine Trees

Drabble #1: Meet the Dos

words: 763

summary: It was time Kyungsoo told his parents about his imprint.

 

   Ryeowook absolutely loves his son--- no he ing adores the ground the boy walks on.

   From the moment he and his husband locked gazes with wide, searching, brown eyes, he knew they were both hooked for good. They had given nothing but everything to their little pup; buying him the best diapers money could buy; playing hide-and-go-seek with him in the woods; giving him the best meat from their hunts; letting him eat all the candy he wants on halloween.

   So when Kyungsoo tells him someone had imprinted on him-- someone from another pack had imprinted on him-- he almost loses it.

   "What do you mean someone imprinted on you?!"

   "Honey, calm dow-"

   "How can you tell me to calm down?! Yesung, our baby has a mate! He's too young to have one!" Ryeowook screeches.

   Kyungsoo pouts.

   "Daddy! It's not my fault! It just happened!" the small boy whines, flailing his small arms around.

   "No no no! You weren't suppose to get imprinted on until you were 50!" the petite father whines, pacing back and forth in front of his husband and son.

   "Honey, just let them be. No one stopped us from being together when we imprinted on each other." Yesung reasons out, cringing when his mate stubs his toe at the corner of their coffee table.

   "Yeah, Daddy! Papa's right. Besides, Kris is a good ma-" Kyungsoo starts off.

   "He's American?!" Ryeowook wails before grabbing his son's head and squishing his white, puffy cheeks.

 

   "Oh my God, my baby's going to migrate to America-"

   "What?  Daddy, no-"

   "I'm never going to see him again!"

   "Dad, It's not like that-'

   "Oh my God, I bet those American TV Show producers are going to recruit him for that stupid MTV show "Sixteen and Pregnant"-"

   "What the hell?!"

   "And kick him out when they find out he's already seventeen!"

 

   "Enough!" Yesung barks out. He's had enough. As much as he loves and adores his husband, he can get a little bit too overboard with his reactions. Ryeowook pouts but complies, falling in the space between his baby and Yesung.

 

   "Ryeowook, Kyungsoo is not going to migrate to the U.S."

   "But!"

   "And no, he will not be starring in some brain-draining reality TV Show about knocked up teenage girls not wanting to take the responsibility for their mistake. Not while I'm still living."

   

   Yesung sighs and turns to his husband.

 

   "Look, Hun, I know you aren't exactly ecstatic that Kyungsoo's been imprinted on," Yesung says, grabbing his whimpering husband's fragile hand.  

   "But fate wanted those two together. Let's give them a chance, shall we? It's not as if your dad and mom were exactly jumping for excietment when they found out I imprinted on you when we were sophomores in college."

    Ryeowook bows his head in remorse and sniffs; but nonetheless mumbles out a weak okay before gripping his son's hands in his own slender ones.

 

 

   "Kyunggie, invite Kris over for dinner. I want to meet the man whose going to spend eternity with you whether he likes it or not."

 


 

  "Hello, Mr.Do, I'm Wu Yifan, but you can call me Kris."

  Ryeowook gapes. He was expecting a typical 5'8 brunette with chinky eyes and skinny legs, not 187 cm of pure muscle with dirty blonde hair and piercing brown eyes. The man was not short on gorgeous. If this wasn't Adonis himself, then who else could it be?

   At the lack of response, Kyungsoo sees Kris look at him, alarmed.

    I think your dad hates me already

   Pfft, calm down, I got this, babe

  "Dad, you okay?"

  "...."

  "Mr.Do?"

  "...."

  "Hun?"

  Ryeowook's lower lip quivers and the three men look at him surprised when he bursts out sobbing.

  "YESUNG, HIS MATE IS GORGEOUS. KYUNGSOO'S DEFINITELY GOING TO LEAVE US FOR HIS GLORIOUS PECS."

  Kyungsoo stiffles a laugh while Kris looks horrified as Yesung drags his sobbing husband to the kitchen. Turning to his mate, Kyungsoo gives him a small smile before leaning in to give him a peck on the lips.

  "I think that went well." He says cheekily. Kris smiles down on him, before placing the bouquet of flowers he bought on the coffee table.

  "You think? He kinda freaked out there. I think he doesn't like me." The blonde grumbles despite wrapping his arms around the smaller man.

   

 

 

  "DID YOU SEE HIS GUMMY SMILE? I FELT LIKE THE SUN WAS BURNING OUT MY RETINAS BECAUSE OF HIS WHITE PEARLY TEETH. KYUNGSOO'S NEVER GONNA WANT TO SEE MY UGLY WHITE UNSPARKLY TEETH EVER AGAIN!"

 

  "... He definitely likes you."

 

 


 

A/N: winterspade♠  here with the first drabble. lmao sorry not sorry for making wookie the crazy one, i mean have you seen the way he dots on kyungsoo?? pmsl. enjoy