Explosive Theory

Saranghae My Teacher [abandoned sorry orz]

“Jongup! Wake up, it’s five o’clock already! Uppie!”
     What, I’m having Junhong dreams again? No way. He’s not… she’s not…
     “UPPIE! Sheesh! Okay, I’m going to take a bath. Don’t come in, okay? I guess you wake up somewhat minutes later than I do. I’m sorry for disturbing you.”
     Why would I go in the same bathroom with you? Mine is bigger, definitely. And why, what–  Jongup snapped from sleep and realized that this time, it was all real. Why would he even say that? It’s like… ah, whatever! Waking up at five o’clock is absurd already. I mean, classes start at seven so why wake up so damn early?
     His shuteyed senses awakened when Zelo came out from the bathroom wearing only a blue bathrobe. His mouth agaped as Zelo slowly removes his robe. Zelo revealed his body donning a shirt and boxer shorts.
     Wait a… there’s something wrong. “Hey Junhong! Is you small?”
     Zelo blushed and threw his bathrobe on Jongup’s face. “How rude of you!”
     Jongup snickered as he removed the robe. This will be fun… Wait ‘til I get my hands on you, Junhong.

 

He went downstairs and a frantic Zelo greeted him with a choking hug. “BIG BANG IS COMING TO SCHOOL!!! BIG BAAAAANG IS COMIIIIING TO SCHOOOOOL!!! WE’RE GONNA SEE MY G-DRAGON!!!!!”
     Youngjae and Daehyun chuckled at the scene of a fangirling Zelo hugging an awkward Jongup.
     “I wonder when will our Jong Jong know the secret…” Youngjae whispered to Daehyun.
     Her husband replied, “Soon. After all, they sleep in the same room. Sometimes I dream of having a grandchild already.”
     “They must finish studies first! They can get married after Jong Hong’s college studies.”
     HIS G-DRAGON? Wait a… Junhong’s homo? I dunno if I should be happy or what… Geez. I’ve got another rival. And he’s coming to school. “Why are they coming to school?” Jongup asked as Zelo let him go.
     “I DON’T CARE~ I LOVE IT~!” Zelo sang while checking herself in the vanity mirror. “Let’s go see Big Bang!”

 

“Kai er, Jongin hyung. What’s with that unprintable face?” Chanyeol nudged Kai as he sits beside Kai.
     Kai sighed heavily. He looked at his phone. He can see Kyungsoo’s picture, smiling as radiant as the sun. He was still deep in thought.
     “Hyung! Are you in Korea or what?” Then Chanyeol spotted a horde of spazzing girls coming their way. He prepares himself to run, but Kai stopped him.
     “Even if we’re here at the school grounds, we are not their target. Kwon Jiyong, Choi Seunghyun, Dong Youngbae, Lee Seunghyun and Kang Daesung are coming here to perform for the welcoming of the new principal – Kim Hyoyeon.”
     Chanyeol smirked, “Lemme guess, Kyungsoo is a VIP, right? Or she thought of that idea!”
     Kai pouted.
     “Hah! Jongin’s jealous~ Ha ha! My dream of seeing you green-eyed came true! Halleluiah!”
     “Oh shut up, will you?”
     “GUUUUUYS!!!” Zelo ran to the bickering two. “BIG BANG’S HERE LATER!!!” He noticed Chanyeol’s mischievous smile and Kai’s cold aura. “What’s with you guys? We’re all VIPs here. We should all be happy!”
    Chanyeol, Kai and Jongup remain inattentive.
     “WHAT’S WITH ALL OF YOU? FINE! I’m going with Yoona instead. Killjoys!” What a bunch of meanies! I’m happy I have an understaning friend like Yoona. You Moon Jong Up, you! HMP!

     “What the?” Jongup blurted in anger. He arose from his seat and walked out in anger.
     Both Kai and Chanyeol were overwhelmed by Jongup’s weird aura.
     “What’s with him?” both of them said.

 

“BIG BANG, BIG BANG, BIG BAAAAAAAAAANG!” screamed all the fangirls as each member of the legendary Kpop boy group swaggers to the stage. They introduced themselves which made the fans squeal louder.
     “Before we perform,” G-Dragon stated.
     TOP continued, “Let’s first welcome Pacific Institute of Learning’s new principal.”
     Seungri waved his hand while the fans continue to scream. “Trivia: she finished elementary and high school here. Isn’t that cool?” Girls melt at Seungri’s killer smile.
     “Seungri the show-off, ladies and gentlemen,” Daesung joked. Laughs and applauses were the respond. “Anyway, let’s welcome Principal Kim Hyo Yeon!”
     The crowd hushed as the beautiful, sophisticated and respectable lady strutted to the rostrym.
     “Good morning to all the students and teachers of Pacific Institue of Learning. My name is Dr. Kim Hyo Yeon, your new principal. I came from an all-boy school, that is Genie High. I am happy and honoured to be a principal in an outstanding co-ed school. And I’m deeply touched that my favourite boy group is here. Hee hee…
     As the new principal, I’ve studied the problems of the school and the students. The books in the library need some TLC, the cafeteria lacks good ventilation, there are snakes in the garden, etc. But mostly, students are having some problem with the new subject Filipino. And to my surprise, we only have Ms. Park, Ms. Jung and Mr. Song to teach the colourful language of the Philippines…”
     Since Chanyeol is all alone, he decided to find and stay with Zelo. He found him with a group of girls including Yoona, Sooyoung, Jessica, Jieun, Hyosung, Sunhwa and Hana. Wow… he’s got lovely friends.
     “Zelo! Can I stay with you? Jongin and Jongup left me!”  he shouted as he crowded to approach him.
     Zelo shooed him away, saying, “This is for girls only!”
     Chanyeol transformed into The Scream. He could not believe what he heard. He immediately ran away to find Jongup and Kai.
     “Where are they?!?”
     Is Zelo a girl or a gay?