final

Way Better Than My Dreams

“You know you're in love when you can't fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams.” 
― Dr. Seuss

 

The moonlight shone through the window, letting me to see your perfect face. As I brushed a strand of hair away from your face, I can clearly see you beautiful forehead. Those twinkling eyes though they are closed, pointy nose, fluffy cheeks and lastly, your pinkish m-shaped lips that I love to kiss.

 

I caressed your cheeks while you’re asleep. I can’t help but to feel happy that you’re now mine and I’m yours. It feels like a dream but I think it’s not. I can’t sleep because I’m admiring your beauty. You’re a goddess to me even though you’re a man. I wanted to wake you up but I think it’s a sin to wake an angel so I’ve decided to watch you in your sleep.

 

This scenario was in my dreams. You wrapped your arms around my waist and buried your face on my chest. I thought this dream will not come true but it’s happening now. I’m so happy, Sungmin.

 

“Kyu, what are you doing here? It’s so cold. And why are you not wearing a coat? It’s winter don’t you see?” Sungmin smiled as he approached bestfriend sitting on a bench.

 

“I-I was waiting for you. I was in a hurry I forgot my coat. Sorry.” Kyuhyun said as he scratched his head. Sungmin just giggled, “Come and I’ll hug you. I know you’re freezing.”

 

Kyuhyun froze when Sungmin hugged him and buried his face on the crook of his neck. “Kyu, you’re so cold~” Sungmin purred. Kyuhyun sighed before hugging Sungmin back. The latter gasped when he felt Kyuhyun hugging him back.

 

“Kyu, did you just hugged me back?” Sungmin asked. Kyuhyun hummed in response.

 

“Kyu, can I say something?” Kyuhyun nodded. “I love you and I know you love me too.” Sungmin whispered to his ear. Kyuhyun broke the hug and stared at Sungmin.

 

“W-what?” Sungmin giggled and pecked Kyuhyun’s lips. “I said I love you. You love me too right? Don’t deny it.” Kyuhyun blushed and looked down.

 

“I—“ Sungmin cut him off. “It’s obvious, Kyu. So? You love me too?” Kyuhyun nodded and pecked the latter’s lips too.

 

“Yes, I love you too.”

 

I stopped daydreaming when you suddenly kissed me on the cheeks. “You’re awake?” You just nodded and sat up, rubbing your eyes with your knuckles. “Yes, Kyu. I suddenly felt cold and I can’t sleep.” You said while pouting. I chuckled and kissed you on the lips.

 

“Min, don’t pout okay? It’s too cute, I can’t resist kissing your lips.” I said as I engulfed you to a hug. You buried your face and my chest, “Kyu, am I dreaming?” I shook my head, “No, you’re not. The fact the we can’t sleep that means we are not dreaming.” You giggled.

 

“You know what, Min. I dreamt this scenario before. Me hugging you all night, this is my exact dream.” You looked up and titled your head, “Is your dream better or is this better?” I stared at your eyes and shook my head, “This is way better than my dream. Because in my dream, I can’t kiss you like this.” And with that I kissed you gently and I felt you wrapping your arms on my neck.

 

As we break the kiss, I placed my forehead on yours and stared at your twinkling eyes, “I love you so much, Min.” You smiled, “I love you too, Kyu.”

 

We spent the whole night hugging and kissing, like we almost forgot what is sleep in our lives. Who needs sleep when reality is way better than your dreams?

 

A/N: crappy. sorry :>