Chapter 1

Falling In Love

" Drring! " The school bell rang.

" Yay, we can finally go out and eat! I am so hungry! " Seohyun said to Yoona.

They ran out of the dance school and rush out to a stall that sell deobokki. They munched the food like they have never eaten for days. Seohyun And Yoona are good friends since they are 4 years old. They always ate together and play together. They live not far away from each other. Everyday after their class end, they will walk home together and chat happily.

" Ya! " The popular guys in the dance school - Kai, Luhan and MInhyuk  shouted to them.

" Oppa. What happen? " Seohyun and Yoona asked while blushing.

Seohyun and Yoona have a crush on Luhan since young.

" Nothing..Just calling you for fun ^^ Haha! " Luhan said.

Seohyun hit Luhan at the shoulder and laughed.

The next day,

" Oh Too Much Neoya Your Love! " Yoona alarm rang. Her energy will boost upon hearing the popular boy band from the lost planet, EXO's voices.

Yoona walked to Seohyun's house and waited for her to come out. Soon, they arrived at the dance school.

" Today, we are having a new classmate. I will let her to introduce herself." Ms Victoria said.

" Annyeonghaseyo! My name is Krystal and I am 16 years old. Please take care of me! " Krystal said cheerfully.

" Wow! She is so beautiful. Am I in heaven to see an angel? " Minhyuk whispered to Kai and Luhan.

Yoona and Seohyun took Krystal to tour around the dance school and treated her like their own sister. They bought her food and drinks and taught her some dance tecniques. Soon, they became best friends.

After knowing that Minhyuk love Krystal, Kai and Luhan decided to push Minhyuk to Krystal and let them kiss.

" Kekeke! " Kai and Luhan laughed.

" One, Two, Three! " Luhan and Kai pushed Minhyuk to Krystal.

"Omo!" Krystal shouted.

Their lips crashed into each other's

PS: This is my first story^^ I hope you will like it! ;)