Chapter 2

Falling In Love

" OMG! What are you doing KANG MINHYUK ? " Yoona and Seohyun exclaimed.

Minhyuk was too shocked to say anything. Krystal ran towards Yoona and Seohyun to tell them what happen.

" S..somebody pushed me and i accidentally k..kissed you. " Minhyuk tried to explained to Krystal.

" Hahaha , we better run before somebody chase us. Kekeke. " Luhan and Kai ran away while laughing.

Minhyuk face turned as red as tomato as he was very shy. Krystal ran away and cried in the toilet.

" Huhuhu.... My first kiss!  " Krystal mumbled.

" It must me Kai and Luhan who pushed me! " MInhyuk whispered to himself.

Minhyuk ran quickly to the cafe where they will be at most of the time.

" Ya! Why do you pushed me towards Krystal and let me KISSED her? She is angry with me now because I stole her first kiss! " Minhyuk shouted loudly to the both of them.

" Mianhae. Just apologised and try to make her happy and she will not be angry with you." Kai and Luhan said.

" Umm... that's a good idea! " Minhyuk exclaimed.

Minhyuk called Yoona and asked her what does Krystal like.

" What she like? Wae? You want to apologise? " Yoona answered back.

" Umm.. Yeah. So what does she like? " Minhyuk replied.

" Okay! She like purple roses and toy poodle. " Yoona said.

Minhyuk hang up the phone after saying bye and thank you to Yoona. After school, Minhyuk walked to the nearesr flower shop and used his pocket money to buy a bouquet of purple roses with a teddy bear saying " I am sorry! ". Minhyuk was sastified and go to the nearest pet shop right after buying the flower.Soon, he arrived at the pet shop.

" How much is the toy poodle? " Minhyuk asked politely.

" The toy poodle cost $3500. " The petnshop owner answered. ( Sorry, i don't know how to calculate Korea money.)

MInhyuk look at his pocket money and noticed he had only $3100 left.

" Can I bought it at a price of $3100? I don't have enough money." Minhyuk said.

The pet shop owner paused for a moment and agreed,

Minhyuk carried the dog in a bag and hold the bouquet of flower in another hand.

" I forget to ask where does Krystal live! I am so stupid! " Minhyuk scolded himself.

He called Seohyun and asked her where Krystal live.

" Seohyun ah, do you know where does Krystal live? " Minhyul asked.

" Yes." Seohyun answered.

" Can you tell me where she live? I have something to give her." Minhyuk said.

" She live at Flora Drive ." Seohyun said.

Minhyuk hung up the phone and took a cab and went to Krystal's House.

10 minutes later, he arrived at the place. Unfnortunately, no one was at home. He walked back to his house feeling disappointed.

" I guess i will just have to give the purple roses and the toy poodle to her tommorow at school. " Minhyuk said .