Part 04

When Trolls meet

Chen’s POV

It was prom night and I asked Hyorim out. In that night, we....NOO! Stop remembering what happened! You can’t blush infront Hyorim tonight Chen, you can’t. I wore my tux and went to school. I coudln’t pick her up cause I don’t have a car.

“Hyung~” Sehun said as I went down the taxi

“Hey” I said

“Where’s your date?” Sehun

“She’s on the way here” I said

“Oppa, lets go inside~” Sehun’s date

“Okay, I’m going inside~” Sehun

“Bye” I said. I suddenly felt nervous and my heartbeat went faster. A hand patted my shoulder, it was Suho hyung and Kris hyung.

“Hey Chen” Suho

“Hey~” Kris

“Hey hyungs” I said and we went inside. We were sitting together, All 12 of us.

“So, Chen. Where’s you date?” Lay

“Yeah, she isn’t here” Tao

“Or you don’t have one” Luhan said jokingly

“I have one. She’s just one here yet” I said

“Who is it?” D.O

“Yeah, who is it?” Baekhyun

“Hyorim” I honestly said

“Hey, thats her over there” Chanyeol and pointed behind me. I turn around and I was astonished when I saw Hyorim. She was perfect. Wearing a short purple elegant dress with her long dark wavy hair. I just. Wow.

~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~

Hyorim’s POV

I went to the prom with the best clothes I got. I went downstairs, sayed goodbye to my parents and went to school by a taxi. I went inside and I felt everyone was staring at me. I searched for Chen and I saw him. He was staring at me, his friends too.

“Stop staring” I said blushing

“S-sorry” Chen stuttered. He stood up, grabbed my wrist and we went to the rooftop. “People were staring at you and I didn’t like that” He said

“Okay then” I said. It was awkward and I kept on remembering what happend the other night. My face felt like it was burning.

“What’s wrong?” Chen asked as he noticed my face red, he held my wrist with his left hand.

“N-nothing! Everything i-is alright >///<” I stuttered. Chen’s free hand held my left cheek and lifting my head up so I made eye contact with him. His face went closer and closer. I just shut my eyes. Chen didn’t kissed me but just blew some air right at my face and chuckled. I hit his shoulder and threw a mad face at him.

“Ha ha, you love me” Chen smiled “Wanna go inside?”

“Sure” I said. We went inside. It was a slowdance. Everyone was dancing together.

“Would you like to dance?” Chen asked. I nodded. We went to the crowd. I put my arms around Chen’s neck and put his arms around my waist, we danced. I rest my head in his chest.

“Hey, Hyorim” Chen whispered

“Hm?” I responded

“I’m the troll king and its kinda lonely being the king alone” Chen. I stayed quiet

“Would you like to be my queen?” Chen asked quietly

“You mean like, be your girlfriend?” I asked

“Yup” Chen “So?”

“Of course”