Part 03

When Trolls meet

“First and Annual school prom?” I said confused

“If its the first school prom, why is it annual?” Kai

“Typo~” Chen

“But it still looks like we’re going to have a school prom though” Kris

“True” Kai

“That means we have to find dates huh?” Sehun

“Not find dates, we just wait them to come to us” Chen

“Eiyyyyy” Xiumin “You guys just wait, I’m going to find myself a date”

“Me too” Luhan

“Hyung wait for me~” Sehun

“I’m coming with you!” Kai

At the start only a few went but then they all went. I was bored so I went to class. I just sat there and waited for the bell to ring and finally it rang. Chen went inside class and sat beside me. Another boring explanation biology in class and I swear I heard snoring in the class but the teacher didn’t care. I looked at Chen who was almost closing his eyes. I giggled quietly so no one noticed but Chen did. He glared at me but I pretended nothing happened and continued listening. Even though those words were not going inside my head or anything. I just listened. Chen layed his head on the table and closed his eyes then suddenly he snored loudly. The teacher gave me a death glare but I pointed to Chen who was sleeping. The teacher took a ruler and bang on the table. Poor Chen, I kinda feel bad now. Chen woke up and the teacher told him to wash his face but before he closed the class door. He gave me a death glare. I’m dead. The class was over and it was time to go home. I went home late today. I went home alone as usual but there was something different. I feel someone was starring at me. I started to walk faster then I heard footsteps. I thought it was Chen and he was about to troll me again. There was a road light and I went under it. Then I noticed........It wasn’t Chen.

“Hey girl” The man “Are you alone?”

“T-thats not y-your business” I stuttered

“It is my business, cause little girls aren’t suppose to be here this late. Especially, school girls” The man took a step closer and I took a step back.

“S-stay back!” I said and the man just smirked. Anyone! Help me T^T Please..

The man took a step closer and I shut my eyes but the I heard a punch so I opened my eyes again and....CHEN! T^T He punched the man

“Come on” Chen grabed my hand and took me away from there. The man was following us T^T We hid on a turn and the man just ran straight the road. Chen pulled me closer when we turned and covered my mouth. I was blushing, we were never this close.

“His gone” He said, still holding me. He finally noticed and let me go. He was blushing.

“T-thanks” I said

“Your welcome. Lets ge you home” Chen said. We walked toghether to my house and it was silence and awkward. We stop our steps as we finally got to my house.

“Thanks for taking me home” I said

“No problem” Chen said. I went up to the staircase. “Wait!” He said before I opened the door.

“What is it?” I turned around

“I saved you earlier and that means you owe me one, right?” Chen asked

“Yeah. Why?” I asked

“There is going to be a prom tomorrow night” Chen “And I don’t have a date or anything. W-would you like to g-go with me, Hyorim?” Chen. I stayed quiet “Its okay if you already have a date or you don’t want to with me” He added staring his shoes. I went to him and cupped his face. Chen was blushing and the moonlight was shining us both.

“I’ll go with you” I said

“Really!? I mean, you will?” Chen

“Yes” I said and smiled to him and I felt my face getting warm and I noticed I was blushing. “See you tomorrow then” I said letting his face go but he held on my wrist. Chen took steps closer to me and wrapped his arms around my waist. Pulling me closer and.........We kissed.