The Start

Take It As Happiness

It was a cold night, days just kept passing by and me without food or drink. Its been a week in exact since i ran away from home and the only thing to comfort me is the box i stay in and the warm air coming from vent just above me. I am starving but i am afraid to leave this box, so i stay here sleeping, waking then sleeping again. When it was a sunday i heard footsteps but i just sat in the same position and stayed quiet, unusually, it was getting louder and louder but i didn't budge. I felt the flap above me get removed and i looked up, my eyes were awoken by a fairly handsome boy looking at me and was taken aback. I faced down as he asked "Who are you?" I gave no reply, he trie again but with a different question, "Are you alright?"

"I-I'm h-hungry." I stuttered, i hadn't spoken or opened my mouth ever since i started staying in the pitiful box. He scratched the back of his neck.

"You look like an abandoned dog." He said, again i didn't say anything. "Come, i will get you food." He said looking to a direction. I smiled and looked at him. I stood up and he held my hand and helped me out. It was an awkwardly silent walk to a small café. When we finally made it he sat me down by the counter and he bought me a delicious grilled ham and cheese sandwich. When i finished eating and drinking he grabbed my hand and brought me to the back porch. There i saw a boy looking exactly the same as the one that brought me there, there was a slight difference though, the one who brought me there had brownish blonde hair and the person sitting down had dark brown hair. I hid behind the blonde one and the one sitting down asked,

"Whats that?" And looked at me. Whilst pushing me in front, the blonde one said,

"I picked her up on my way here."

"Picked up?" The sitting one queried. The blonde one nodded, i looked at him and he smiled. "What can you do?" Asked the one sitting.

"I-I can sing..." I said faintly.

"This is a café, what on earth would a singer do?" He said quite hesitantly.

"Let her sing, I'm curious." Said mr blonde. I sang a small part of a ballad called "Bye". 4 more boys walked closer to me and one with curly hair said,

"Youngmin where'd you get her? Shes my type!" I blushed, so the blonde one is called Youngmin. Twins, thats not very common in Korea so this is a first.

"Kwangmin let her work here! It will brighten things up!" Said a bubbly looking boy said, Kwangmin is the one sitting down, got it.

"Well, you have a nice voice, will you work hard?" Said Kwangmin. He didn't give me time to respond and he said "Work hard" and he walked away. That was 6 years ago. I was 12. They were playing around but they actually worked there, so did I. The actual owners were very caring. We grew apart as we grew older. Kwangmin was very nice to me, Minwoo (the bubbly one) was also very kind to me but Youngmin treated me different to the way he treated the other girls, not in a good way. This is the beginning of my story. The story shall continue!


annyeonghaseyo! Jeoneun MinHee (SweetKpopFanfics) eyo.This is my first story, please dont send hurtful comments but comments that is helpful for my future chapters and stories! gomabseubnida!!