GUESS WHO's BACK

I'll still wait for you... even if it takes me to wait Forever.

"Minwoo oppa.. oppa..y-you're back.. i'm not dreaming am I?" Jinhae continued sobbing as Minwoo rubbed her back gently as he hugged her protectively. "Silly girl..  if i'm not back I wouldn't be here holding you and talking to you right?" Minwoo chuckled softly as she took in Jinhae's scent once again.

'I really missed this.. I missed holding you in my arms, I missed how your hand will fit perfectly with mine..' he thought, enjoying the moment as time pass by.

"Minwoo oppa.." Jinhae looked up at him, he tilted his head, "Shall I go call othe Boyfriend oppas?" she asked. "Oh! YES PLEASE~" Minwoo beamed at her making her chuckle.
She slipped out of Minwoo's arms and took her phone out as she dialed Jeongmin's number.

 

JM: yeoboseyo? Jinhae ah? Waeyo?

Jinhae putted it on loudspeaker so Minwoo will hear their conversation.

JH: Jeongminnie oppa~! Minwoo oppa is awake now

JM: Jinhae ah, i'm not in the mood for pranks.

Jeongmin's voice turned from bubbly and cheerful to a dark one. Just then Minwoo decided to speak up, "Jeongmin hyung, you know I don't let ANYONE talk like THAT to my GIRLFRIEND~"

There was a few second of silenece from the other line as Jinhae and Minwoo blinked at each other. Just then..

Hyunseong: OH HOLY MAGIC OF FOOD DID I JUST HEAR MINWOO's VOICE OR AM I HALLUCINATING?!
Jeongmin: YAH! was that Minwoo just NOW?!

Kwangmin: HYUNGS! please be quiet! ME AND YOUNGMIN HYUNG IS--.. WAIT! Minwoo?!
Youngmin: WHERE?!

Donghyun: uh..? Jinhae? you still there?

Jinhae and Minwoo laughed hearing the others reactions, so Minwoo spoke up again,"Hello hyungs~ long time.. no talk? I guess.. Well yeah it's ME and i'm ba-" he was cutted off. "YOU'RE BACL!!!" the other boyfriend members exclaimed.