I'll still wait for you... even if it takes me to wait Forever.

I'll still wait for you... even if it takes me to wait Forever.

Jinhae and Minwoo was walking down the sidewalk, it was a daily routine. Miwoo would always bring Jinhae home after school. Minwoo held Jinhae's hand, Jinhae held back and smiled at Minwoo sweetly.

They saw a park, "Minwoo oppa~ let's go to a park please? it's been a while since i've been there!" Jinhae said. Minwoo giggled and nodded "Arasso~ ka ja!" he led Jinhae at the park. I was only around 4:20pm. There were still kids running and playing around, some of them was with their parents. 

Jinhae felt a bit jealous of the kids, she never met her family, her mom and dad passed away when she was still a baby she was just  1 years oldat that time as her grandma said. Minwoo knew about it and softened as he saw Jinhae felt depressed and jaelous a bit. They both sat a bench, still holding hands.

Minwoo then saw an ice cream stall, "Jinhae-ah~ wait a minute! I'll just go buy ice cream!" He cheered and smiled. Jinhae nodded and watched Minwoo walked towards the stall and bought ice cream for the two of them.

"Ahjusshi~ I would like one chocolate ice cream and a vanilla mint ice cream!" MInwoo said cheerfully at the ahjussi who was selling the ice cream. "Arasso~" The ahjussi told him as he scooped some ice cream. Minwoo paid for the ice cream and brought the ice creams back with him to Jinhae. 

He saw Jinhae cheering up a little boy who was crying, he walked towards Jinhae quietly.

"Aigoo~ please don't ccry~ I'm sure your mom is just around here .. don't woory" Jinhae cooed at the little crying boy. he nodded but he was still crying. Just then a woman who looked around her mid 30's walked up to Jinhae and the little boy, "OMO!~ Minwoo! so you're just here!" 

The little looked up with his teary eyes and brightned. Jinhae blinked, "So~ your name is Minwoo!~"

The little boy nodded and walked closer to his mom, Jinhae smiled, "You have the same name as my boyfriend". Minwoo who was just behind Jinhae smiled. "Noona~ that's cool! I'm sure that Minwoo hyung is really lucky to have you!... you're so kind" The little boy said, his mom smiled at his son and lifted him up. 

"Komawo~" his mom said to Jinhae. Jinhae smiled "no problem ma'am"

With that the little boys mom left with his kid.

"Boo~" Minwoo whispered to Jinhae's ear which caused her to jump a bit. "Ahh! Minwoo oppa you scared me!" Jinhae pouted.

Minwoo chuckled "Mian~ here's your ice cream!" He held out the vanilla mint flavored ice cream to Jinhae. Jinhae smiled and took it happily while thanking minwoo.

They both sat down again and finished their ice cream while talking happily. It was nowgetting dark. 'Time flies by so fast...' Minwoo thought.

"Oppa~ let's go home now... its getting dark~" Jinhae said as she stood up and finished her ice cream cone. Minwoo nodded and took a last bite of his ice cream and finished it.

Minwoo looked at Jinhae, "Jinhae-ah~ you have something on your lips~" Minwoo chuckled. Jinhae blinked and wipe her lips, "Where??" she blinked.

"Right here..." Minwoo leaned  in near Jinhae and kiseed her lips. Jinhae blinked. Minwoo pulled away and his lips "There! It's all gone~" he smiled at a blushing Jinhae. "O-Oppa!!!!~" Jinhae yelled and pouted. "Don't do that again!~" she whined. Minwoo pretended to think and said, "I won't do it unless ... you catch me!" he started running around the park. Jinhae ran after him. 

Minwoo wasn't looking at where he was going and he didn't noticed that he was already in the middle of the road yelling, "hahaha! Jinhae babyyyy~ you'll never catc--"

"OPPA WATCH OUT!!!!!!!!!" Jinhae suddenly yelled. Minwoo looked at his right and saw a truck coming, its break seemed to be broken. Minwoo was too paralized to move, Jinhae can't move a muscle when she blinked.

The most scary thing and what she feared the most happened infront of her eyes. "BAMMMMMMMMM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Minwoo was on the ground bleeeding, the truck had drove off. "MINWOO OPPAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!" Jinhae yelled as tears welled up in her eyes as she ran towards Minwoo.

People started surrounding them as some called for an ambulance.

An ambulance arrvied just after 3 minutes. Jinhae was crying her heart and eyes out as she was hugging the bloody body of Miwoo who seemed to be getting lifeless now. The medics took Minwoo while Jinhae followed inside the ambulance.

Jinhae was still crying, she texted the other boyfriend members, Minwoo's friends.

'Oppas come to the hospital quick.. Minwoo oppa got hitted by a truck'

she hitted send with trembling hands. Soon the ambulance came to halt and the medics took minwoo quickly out and brought him to the emergency room.

Jinhae was also gonna go inside when a nurse stopped her. "Sorry authorized personel only please just wait for us mian" with that the nurse closed the door. Jinhae sat at the chair near the emergency and continued to sob. Soon the boyfriend members arrived panting with worried faces.

"Jinhae..." Hyunseong said as he saw her sitting on the chairs, her clothes had blood on it. The twins Youngmin and Kwangmin ran to her side and startedcomforting her, even they themselves was shocked and getting depressed.

"Jinhae-ah don't worry  i...i'm s-sure the doctors will do e-eveything they can f-for Minwoo" Donghyun said. The others nodded so Jinhae would feel better. She fell asleep at Kwangmin's shoulder. The boys watched her sleep.

After a few hours, the doctor came out with a kind of relief bad sat look. "Doc how is our friend>?!" Jeongmin suddenly shot up. "He's alright.. but... he'll be in comma... we don't know when he will wake up or if he'll even really wake up..." The doctor informed them.

The boys nodded. "Im sure he would wake up don't worry!" Hyunseong blurted out still seeing the sad faces, they slow woke Jinhae up and told her the news. They all left and went home hesitantly.

Once Jinhae arrive home, she was hugged by her grandma "Dear i heard about what happened... i'm sure he'll be alright, arasso?" her grandma said, Jinhae nodded and forced out a small smile and headed to her room.

She took a shower and got into her pj's... she slept and woke up at morning to visit Minwoo. She entered his room and found him on the bed looking peaceful, "Oppa.. i'llwait for you to wake up areasso? so.. please wake up soon!~" she said as she hugged minwoo's body and holds his hand.

 

AFTER 2 AND A HALF YEARS.

Boyfriend and Jinhae headed to the hospital and into his room, they all had a present with them and a cake.

Once they entered, Jinhae walked up to Minwoo's bed. "Minwoo oppa~ s-saengilchukahamnida!" she said in a bit shaky voice along with the other boys. they put their gifts at the couch and surrounded Minwoo's bed.

It's been two and a half years and it was Minwoo's birthday, he was stll in comma though.

"Oppa... i'll still wait for you...even if it take forever" Jinhae croacked as a tear fell down. and dropped onto Minwoo's hand.