00

Fanboy

            “Can you stop that, Lu Han…”  Kim Min Seok reprimands his companion not with much heat. He knows it’s a lost cost but he tries anyway. It might, on a rare occasion, get into Lu Han’s pre-occupied brain that he doesn’t appreciate being photograph by non-professionals, especially a bandmate.

 

 

            The weather was nice for once, so Min Seok and Lu Han decided to go around Apgeujong. Min Seok needs to buy a new pair of contact lenses anyway and so he agreed to come with Lu Han. There weren’t many people on the streets at this time so they decided to get breakfast first.

 

 

            They chose a non-descript café near the subway station to get breakfast from. They’ve been here once or twice before. The people at the café don’t crowd them and respects their privacy and the staff are familiar with them already so it was comfortable sitting there and just talking.

 

 

            They were waiting for their food when Lu Han took out his phone. Min Seok usually doesn’t get bothered by it since Lu Han has a habit of checking himself on his phone’s camera or he might be vain enough to take selcas. But for the past few days, Lu Han’s been taking random pictures of him every chance he gets.

 

 

            Min Seok is annoyed at first but the pout that appears on Lu Han’s face after he reprimands the latter makes him guilty, like a child being scolded for doing what he loves to do, so Min Seok endures through the endless click and flash of Lu Han’s phone camera. He endures it not because he doesn’t have a choice, but because it’s Lu Han and it’s hard to stay mad at Lu Han.

 

 

            Their food arrives and Min Seok sighs in relief. This time Lu Han doesn’t have a choice but to put down his phone. He’s aware that Min Seok hates being interrupted during meals and so he puts his phone back to his jean pocket.

 

 

            “Why do you look so dejected? It’s not nice to frown over food, you know…” Min Seok teases, taking a bite of his burger.

 

 

           

            “It’s just that…” the sullen look is back on Lu Han’s face.

 

 

            Min Seok chuckles. He can read Lu Han by now, he doesn’t question anything Lu Han does, because there aren’t any explanations for it. It’s just how Lu Han is and he let’s Lu Han be Lu Han seeing that it makes the other happy and seeing a happy Lu Han makes him happy too as cringe-worthy cliché as it may sound. “Haven’t you taken enough photos already? It’s not like I’ll grow an extra ear in the minute that you’re not taking photos of me…”

 

 

              Lu Han mumbles something and Min Seok’s not able to catch him with Lu Han constantly biting on his straw.

 

 

             “What was that, Lu Han-ah?”

 

 

            “I don’t think… There’s not enough for this hour…”

 

 

            “Go ahead then…” Min Seok sighs. He’s not sure if he’s with a person the same age as him or a seven year old.

 

 

             Lu Han’s smile is priceless as he takes out his camera again and focuses it on Min Seok’s face. Min Seok smiles at the screen showing his teeth and gums, playing along with Lu Han.

 

 

              It was half an hour later, Lu Han seems to be satisfied with the amount of pictures he’s taken. As Lu Han was sorting through his gallery, Min Seok decided to ask the question that’s been bugging him ever since this particle of Lu Han started.

 

 

              “Why do you always take tons of pictures of me, Lu Han-ah? I mean there could be something else you might want to take pictures of… I’m not an interesting subject…”

 

 

              “Because I’m your number 1 fan…”

 

 

              Min Seok raises an eyebrow at that statement.

 

 

             “You don’t believe me? Should I put up my own fansite for proof? My Beloved Baozi seems to be a nice fansite name…”

 

 

              “Stop kidding Han-ah… Everyone would think you’re a sasaeng with the close up photos you’ve been taking…”

 

 

              “I have one inside the bathroom too…” Lu Han playfully waves his phone with a photo of Min Seok about to take his shirt off. “I’m a sasaeng with privileges…”

 

 

 

              “Delete that! What if you lose your phone?! That’s… Lu Han delete that photo right now…”

 

 

             “Nope… It’s the only one I have… Since you won’t let me—”

 

 

              “Keep it down will you… What if someone hears?” panicked; Min Seok looks around the café to see if anyone was watching them.

 

 

               “No… I’ll… I promise to take care of my things…”

 

 

 

               “Fine…” He can’t win with Lu Han, he knows it.

 

 

               “So… you’ll let me be your sasaeng?”

 

 

             “You seem happy being called that…”

 

 

              “Just as long as I’m your only sasaeng then that’s fine…”

 

 

              “I don’t like you being called a sasaeng though…”

 

 

              “Then accept the fact that your boyfriend is your number one fan and likes taking pictures of you…”

 

 

               “Can you just be a boyfriend?” Min Seok whines and tries to do aegyo on Lu Han.

 

 

                But Lu Han only shakes his head and goes back to scanning his phone gallery. Kim Min Seok thinks it’s okay for his boyfriend to take pictures. He smiles at the thought of Lu Han being a sasaeng, he’d be good at it. The stalking was okay, just as long as he doesn’t put up a fansite. My Beloved Baozi’s such an ugly name for a fansite anyway.

 

Meanwhile at EXO’s dorm…

 

               “Hyung… Jong Dae-hyung…” Tao waves Jong Dae over.

 

 

               “You’re not reading fanfictions again, right?”

 

 

               “No, I’ve outgrown that… Look at this fansite…”

 

 

               “My Beloved Baozi?”Jong Dae scrolls through the photos that was recently uploaded.

 

 

               “A new fansite for Minseok-hyung… He’s getting really popular…”

 

 

               “Wait… Aren’t these photos… They look suspicious… Where’s Lu Han-hyung and Min Seok-hyung?”

 

 

               “I heard Lu Han-hyung ask Min Seok-hyung to go with him to Apguejong…”

 

 

               “So hyung did make a fansite…” still scrolling through the most recent uploaded photos. Jong Dae is impressed by Lu Han's tenacity and Min Seok's patience of course.

 

 

               “Huh?” Tao looks confused.

 

 

               “Nothing… Those are nice photos… Tell Min Seok-hyung when he arrives… He’ll like to look at those…” Jong Dae exits while smiling to himself. Of course his Min Seok-hyung would like to see those. Espeially that one 'for members only' photo of him sleeping with his mouth hanging open and drooling. Yep, his hyung would really be very interested.