Plan 2: Life Goes On

#Dove&Halo;
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

(Now Playing: EXO-Moonlight)

 

 

Everytime an agreement was conducted, Dara have set her mind to indulge to the task endowed by the hopeful couple to create a magical wedding for them. She have gone through every minute detail with extreme care and even conduct an analysis of charcter and persona of both the groom and the bride. Nothing wil fall out of place. She is known to be that good. 

 

Sandara Park is impeccable and a sin. That was quoted in New York's Time on its front cover. 

 

“She wanted a perfect wedding and you didn’t do your job!”

 

No one have ever insult her work, the product of her sweat and blood, except Kris Wu. No one have ever make her feel any rage in her whole existence until this day. Only the 'almighty' Kris dare to step over the line. 

 

Dara groans and huffs under her breathe as Kris’s voice bounce, yet again, in the space in her head. She have plenty of task to be clear out; renewing outdated contract, billing Kris’s secretary for her professional assistance, consulting her Law Advisor regarding the loophole in the catering’s contract and the list goes on forever. Clearly it’s not time to reminisce on the jerk, Kris. She groans and run her finger through her hair. Yesterday feels too much like a dream, dream so surreal that fear gnaw over her conscience.

 

 

A soft knock shatters her pondering and Minzy peeks into Dara’s office with a forced smile. “Miss Dara.” The younger acknowledge her boss and steps inside with a clipboard in her hand. “We got all sorts of tabloid, magazines and newspaper at the end of the line. They want a scoop from you bout Kris’s and Bom’s wedding.”

 

“Just ignore them. Like usual.” Dara dismiss the idea and gesture for Minzy to brief on her schedule.

 

Quickly, Minzy flip through her clipboard and hums. “There’s no appointment for the day except Chaerin is in Korea now and she’s inviting you for her charity concert in two days time.”

 

“Charity concert?” Dara raise a brow expectantly to her assistant and Minzy shrugs dumbly.

 

“Have no idea myself. You know how that woman is a bit flamboyant in her own way.” Minzy rolls her eyes and both woman chuckles as they remember the rough time planning that French woman’s wedding and pleasuring her perfectionist and exquisite taste. Dara had to fly all the way to Netherland to choose personally a bunch Liliput tulips - an attractive flower with red blood cardinal with violet based ring gold - and hired special florists, several which have gone anonymous by the years due to the chunk of money they earned from Chaerin, to make an arrangement out of the single-stem flowers. The bouquet of course become the highlight of the wedding, praised by many on various newpaper. 

 

“Okay, then.” Dara scramble the clutters of paper on her desk into a short pile at the side. “What time is the concert? Did she set any weird theme?”

 

“8 o’clock, theme is black and blue. The theme sounds like she wants to beat up people into a pulp.” Minzy pu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter