02 Past I

To Love is To Wait
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Wednesday, 1:00 PM

 

“Hana…” The brunette guy's voice softens as he aims to grab the lady’s arm and to pull her back to him. “Just… give me a chance. I swear! I’ll be better.” He pleads, batting his eyes and locking his gaze to hers. “I- I like you.”
 

“H-huh?” She stuttered. “Did you hear yourself?” She added with a scoff. It wasn’t supposed to be an insulting remark but the way she said it, it made a little hit to Jongin. “You don’t even know how to play soccer, Jongin. Unlike Sehun, he knows everything. He’s smart, quiet, a good player and you? You’re good for nothing.” She said with no emotion plastered on her face. Sighing, she takes Jongin’s hand and gives back the bouquet he just gave minutes ago. “I already gave you a chance, but I just don’t want to force myself if I don’t feel anything from you. Plus, we’re friends Jongin, I don’t wanna ruin that.” Smiling, she took a step back and started to walk away. “Please, take care.” 

 

 

Friday, 9:00 AM

 

“I challenge you! Every one of you!”
 

“Huh?” With the most confused looked he could ever plaster on his face. The leader of the most famous team in the town takes a look at the brunette guy standing on their field. 


Zitao and Chanyeol look at each other, eye to eye, raising their eyebrow with judgement while Lay, the ace of the team just sitting on the bench, drinking his water from the bottle and smiling- wanting to burst out of laughter. No one dares to speak to them in that way especially to their leader, Kris. The most strict leader they respect with. 


Jongin still standing there, steadily at the field. Looking at Sehun with a fire in his eyes. He knows that he is mad, he knows to himself, too, that he has no idea how to play soccer but he asks this guy anyway. He doesn’t care anymore. Sehun is always the talk in the town, he used not to care before but now, especially when Hana- the girl he likes for so long, dumped him without giving any more chances all just because of Sehun, he had enough of it. 
 

Sehun doesn’t even bother to look at him. He doesn’t even acknowledge Jongin’s fuming presence. He is sitting there, tying up his shoelace and preparing himself for the practice. He’s gonna waste his time to deal with the guy who’s been flaring out. But Kris, out of the blue, give the ball to Sehun. 
 

“Let him know his place.” Kris boringly said. “Just make it quick so we can practice.” 


“Hmm.” Sighing with no choice. Sehun stands up and throw the ball to Jongin with force. The latter wasn’t ready for that, he almost fell on the ground but hold his posture.  

Jon

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter