01 Present

To Love is To Wait
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

                      Oh Sehun doesn't know what the hell is he doing in front of his LED TV. He doesn't even know why in the world will he put himself in this such place and make himself so comfortable that it hurts. But he is almost waiting for this for almost three weeks. Three weeks was hell.  He doesn't even like to watch any live shows or so whatever because that was not even his thing. He is more books, games and sleep. Sleep was his one favorite hobby that he knows that he will enjoy it no matter where or when he is. But now, something was pulling him under. Something that he has to see no matter what.

 

And that is his childhood frenemy that turns to be his one and only unrequited love.

Kim ing Jongin. 

If only that knows what Sehun had been through, to save all of his games, shows, merchandises and all his useless stuff... life will be more easier. But no. Jongin is in England to continue his career that god, only if Sehun was there for him. He is a soccer player. They both dream to be a proffessional soccer player though. But Jongin was only achieving it now because being Oh Sehun was complicated. Jongin lives because he has a dream. Sehun lives because he has his parent's dreams for him and that . to be Sehun. to be the heir of their company. Jongin's goal was to be MVP. Which he got the title last two months ago and now that he is the most valuable player of the year, that the whole world knows... Sehun was just congratulating him through TV and air.

When Jongin flied to Europe and joined and trained himself for like forever, he awakened the soccer and shocked the whole Europe by his... well, talent. Sehun knew from the start that, Jongin has this miraculous strength, amazing power and... He is Kim Jongin. He is the Genius.   

Sehun don't even remember Jongin's face though. He saw him last two months when they played in Barcelona and won against Chelsea. He still has his skin tan but soft. HIs hair changed into more vibrant but still the brunette. He is more taller and bulky and that is because he is playing soccer so he has to be big. But he looks so fit and still dearly.  Well, at least for Sehun.

 

Sehun waits and waits and waits. Solitude. Minute by Minute. He is actually spending his 4 hours just to watch the latest interview that Jongin had made last two days ago, and now it will air maybe sooner or later, he is more anticipated to watch than he should be. Sometimes, stalking Jongin makes him questioning himself. He will wait for to long but later, he will regret everything and tell himself that Jongin wasn't even good looking when he almost killed himself because that tan skin man literally make him crazy.

Sometimes Sehun also questioning his sanity.


                      The show starts. At first, the blonde lady- Sehun assumed it was the reporter, rush her way to the stadium. Bringing the camera and all the stuffs she needed just to get an interview with the famous MVP. Sehun was slightly annoyed by the fact that she's keep on talking and rumbling, squeeling and damn, it hurts his ears. But the paled skin man had waited for so long, he was still waiting though. He just wish that this reporter show Jongin already.

And then, after waiting that seems like forever... there he is. 

Siting on the bench with the brightest smile he could ever put on. His arms crossed agaisnt his chest. His dark chocolate hair was tousled back. His skin was never been fairer, it was more likely... tannish. He seems more build, and damn, those legs and arms. For Sehun he is more likely watching a not the show. If only he could e in front of his LED TV and not going to put himself to shame? then he would totally do it. Jongin was really a on legs. He is y, handsome, and he is just smoking hot. And Sehun was actually drooling. But he had to hold back himself, he knew too well fantasizing Jongin would lead him another hope... and he was tired of hoping for him. He is simply gorgeous. Simply simple and just too well for everything. Even though he is only wearing a black V-neck shirt, a brown chinos, and a boat leather shoes... Jongin is perfect.

"Hello Jongin, you have no idea how happy I am to have this interview with you." 

Jongin... she used his first name. Sehun hated it. He knows that British people oftenly uses the first name and such but Sehun simply hated it. Sehun have never... ever got to use to call him as Jongin. He usually call him Idiot, Stupid, Looser, and more worst . They can't just.. get along. They hated each other and that's the fact that annoyed Sehun so much. The interview continues. Asking him so many question about the team, the play, how to be MVP, how to win agaisnt one of the world's strongest team- Chelsea, and some other stuffs. Jongin is laughing, smiling showing how happy and excited he is, it is wondeful. Sehun doesn't know how to control himself for falling and falling for this Idiot.

The interview was getting more and more exciting until, Sehun notice that something is off. Smething about Jongin was.. different. 


"So yeah... my contract will end this week. So, I'm planning to go back to Korea."     

Apparently, the reporter seems not prepared to hear the sudden news. NO ONE WAS. Not even Sehun.

"W-why?"

Jongin chuckled and rubbed the back of his head.

"I-I don't know. I actually don't know why I came here in the first place. I met and played agaisnt the strong opponents. It was all fun. It was all good and exciting and damn, it is a dream come true to me. I am titled as MVP and that was too much for me. But, then... I feel like.. I'm not home." he laughed. "Sorry, that was too dramatic. But anyways, my friend-"

"Your friend?"

"Yes. My friend called me last two months ago. His named is Luhan, he is actually one of the most powerful player in Korea. Offer me a bussiness."

"A bussiness?"

"Yes. Actually, at first... I am 50/50. I don't know what to do in life but to play soccer. And play and play and win and win and just like that. I only have one set of goal and that was to win." he smiled, his eyes was set aat the screen and Sehun swear he could kiss his TV right now. "And I got tons of Money,
and I don't know what to do anymore to that. All I want is to eat, have a nice home, and clothes and that's exactly I wanted."

"And what exactly made you agreed in that bussiness?"

"Luhan offer me a wonderful bussiness. We planned to run a Sport Centre, to buy a school for soccer and a hotel. And I think that was a brilliant idea."

"What about Soccer?!"

"Of coure I'm not going to leave Soccer! But, I think I will going to put my talents more like... teaching. We are probabaly going to teach-"

"We?"

"Yes. With Xi Luhan, of course. But Luhan loves swimming so we like to build the Hotel and the Centre near the sea. That's an objective."

"So you're gonna leave Europe and your team for that and for your childhood friend?"

"No. Luhan wasn't my childhood friend. He one of my opponent in Korea. I've met him when I started playing Soccer. "

"Do you think it was like a hasty idea?"

Jongin frowned and sighed. 

"No. I think coming here was. I actually don't have any idea why I agreed to come here in the first place. I mean, I have a great time here. But I actually don't have any plans, I was just like agreeing to everything... but then, Luhan was always there for me so, he planned everything for me."

"So nothing can stop you then?"

"Probably."

"How are your teams coping up with this?"

"At first... it was a bomb. But after so many days talking about my deal... they gave up. They planned to visit and take a vacation in Korea maybe next year." 

"Oh god. Just like that?!"

Jongin chuckled. The sound was like a beautiful ring tone in Sehun's ear. He let his fingers brush to his black hair as his cheeks heaten up.

"Yeah just like that. It was always just like me. That's how I started playing. That's why I am here." 

"So it means, this is going to be your last interview?"

"Yeah.. I can say that."

"You're crazy."

He laughed. "Yes. I am crazy."

No matter what he said. Sehun was surprise. Jongin is coming back to Korea within a week. Coming back to Korea. 

"So Mr. Kim let me take this wonderful oppurtunity to interview and to ask some of a multiple question to you, since as you've said... this is your last interview. I wonder what the world is feeling right now."

Great and Excited, Sehun thought.

"So first. Why, When, and How do start playing Soccer?"

Jongin laugh and try his best not to show the upcoming blush plastering on his face.

"How can I answer that?!" he blurted.

"Come on Mr. Kim... This is for the whole world."

"Okay..." he sighed. "First... I was inlove with this young beautiful lady named Hana... She is my best friend atually. She broke my heart."

She gasped. "Oh my god. No way!"

"hahaha. I know right. Well, I don't blame her. She loves Soccer. And when I confessed to her, she actually said No in my face and she told me that she already liked somebody else and that was one of the best player in our school. And... I was mad and hopeless. I started to hat

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter