Unexpected

No Response

Namjoon walked into the room a few hours later with the intentions of doing his "leaderly duties" as he liked to call them and making sure that all of bangtan was ready for practice. He had already checked on the magnae and Taehyung who he found in the kitchen bothering Hoseok, who was making snacks for each of the members, even going so far as to cater to their individual tastes. He also went to make sure Jin wasn't still in the bathroom doing god knows what to his face.

He was. Of course. Namjoon told him to move his , barely suppressing a smirk at the little wink and wiggle he got as an answer and proceeded to move across the hall to the bedroom.

The only ones left to check on were Yoongi and Jimin so they were bound to be in the room arguing about something or teasing each other or something equally stupid.

He was wrong.

Very wrong.

Yoongi was laying across Jimins chest. His position had changed in his sleep so that his arms shifted from the sides of Jimin's head. Now one hand rested in his dark locks and the other relaxed so that it layed flat against one of the younger boys collarbones. He'd slid off Jimin a bit so his lower body wasnt flush against him, but he did still manage to throw one leg over both of Jimin's.

Said boy's position had changed as well. His once tight hold on Yoongi's waist had loosened and his left hand sliped off so it could sprawl out on the part of the bed that wasnt being taken by the two bodies. His right hand stayed in place but it caused Yoongi's shirt to ride up and expose the milky white skin of his back.

Yoongis face was still buried in the kids neck but Namjoon could see Jimin's sleeping face. He had a slight smile, as if he was having a wonderful dream.

Well isn’t that cute.

Unexpected.

But cute.

He sighed and ran his long fingers through his uncombed blonde mane "Ah what is this?"

"What do you mean what is this? Its called cuddling, something we've done on multiple occasions. Where is the confusion here?"

Namjoon turned around with a jump at the sudden voice to see a perfectly groomed Jin with a smirk on his face and his arms crossed over his chest.

He rolled his eyes and playfully pushed one of his boyfriends broad shoulders. "Shut up idiot, I know what they're doing. I mean what is this-" He waved his hands in the direction of the sleeping couple. "This... Situation."

Jin nodded and chuckled, craning his head around Namjoon to glance at them while he spoke "From the looks of it, the situation is that they like each other."

"Does Yoongi-hyung know that?"

"Doubt it."

They both snorted "Well this should be a fun journey"

Jin paused before replying. "...Do you think they've talked about this?"

Namjoon slowly shook his head "That's why I said jouney, I dont think anything has actually changed. They have a long road ahead of them."

Jin hummed in response and continued to stare at the could be couple on the bed, seeming to be completely content in each others arms. He was thinking about what a cute couple they could be if they actually got it together when Namjoom broke the short silence.

"So how do I break this up?" He asked nonchalantly.

"WHAT?" Jin whisper screamed.

Namjoon looked at him in disbelief. "Not break them up as a couple dip, were not even sure they're together." He looked back at them as he spoke quietly. "I just don't know how to wake them up, this is kind of a sensitive situation." He bit his lip in thought.

"You don't" Jin said simply.

Namjoon sighed and directed his attention back to his hyung. "Jinnie-"

"Nope"

"Hyung we have to go to practice, I need to wake them up. We cant-"

Jin stepped forward and wrapped his long arms around his boyfriends neck, effectively halting his speech. He pressed their foreheads together and spoke in a hushed tone. "Joonie, you don't need to wake them up. Its just a dance practice and you know Jimin can do the dance backwards at this point. Yoongi would just be practicing his part the whole time anyway, which he doesn't even need to do. Plus they clearly have a lot to think and talk about, you wouldn't have liked to be interrupted when we were first figuring it out would you?" He questioned as he lightly poked the younger boys nose.

Namjoon scrunched up his his face at the action while Jin waited for his response. "...Ewe you're cute"

"I win" He sang with a bright smile on his face as he grabbed the hand of his still skeptical boyfriend and pulled him out of the doorway where they stood having this whole conversation.

The blonde huffed "I still cant believe Yoongi is cuddling."

The redhead scoffed "You're one to talk, what about last night? You were-"

"SHUT UP."

Namjoons hoarse command was the last thing that could be heard in the room before the door was gingerly closed.

Bangtan's shortest members were left to sleep, wrapped loosely around each other in a tangle of limbs. Laying peacefully and essentially leaving their inevitable conversation for another time. But in that moment it didn't matter how they were going to figure out whatever this was, or whether or not they even wanted to. Because in that moment everything was perfect. Peaceful. And right then, that's all either of them wanted.


OOPS GUYS I ACCENDENTALY WROTE NAMJIN WTH IS THIS CRAP UGH SORRY.

I called this unexpected half because this was unestpected for namjin and because I honestly did't expected to write namjin Im just as confused as you are ok holy crap.

BUT OH LOOK UNANSWEARD QUESTIONS AND UNKNOWN FEELINGS HMM I WONDER WHY I DID THAT GEE IM SUCH A JERK

/cough

So yeah I guess I have to change the tags now.

I am honestly really confused, actually I'm laughing out loud at myself right now.

Wow. Sorry man the writing prosses is a crazy thing. There is no controling it.

But anyway as an apology for this vomit I will post the discriptoon for my next fic tomorrow.

Hopefully it will ease the heart renching pain I just caused you.

See you then~

-Yoshi