Chapter 2

Meet

Chapter 2

"Yeah, where are you?" Dara ask a person who talking with her behind the phone call. "Japan" the latter answer her unnie. "Wow, what are you doing there, Chaerin-ah?" the caller reveal. "Just looking at my old neighbourhood. Seem it's getting better right now" CL chuckle. "Glad to hear that" Dara chuckle along with CL. 

"Chaerin-ah, I think I'm falling in love" Dara confess and facepalm her face with one hand. Embarassing with her sudden confession. "Jinjja?! Who the lucky boy?" CL voice changed to the curious one. "Can I say it?" Dara teasing her leader. "Heol, unnie! Ppali tell me!" CL demand and heaved a big sigh for Dara. "Luhan from Exo" Dara pronounce clearly but faster. "Mwo? When did you meet him?" Dara know, CL not believing her. "Busan! He come here for vacation!" CL scoff. Annoyed. "By the way unnie, can you ask Kris's number?" CL plead her unnie. "I think I can. I will message you as soon as possible" Dara agree. "Okay unnie. Thanks. Take care and oh! Bom unnie say she regret not meeting you before you go Busan and Minzy always whining and she come back to her village. Bye unnie!" the line cut abruptly. Maybe CL going to somewhere, and it's a relief that she already done talking.

Dara wait there about 3 minutes and Luhan running to her with heavy pants. "I'm sorry Dara. Just have to search excuse for escape from my members" Luhan grin and chuckle. "3 minutes in other words 180 seconds. You late for 180 seconds Luhan. What should punishment that suit for you?" Dara tap her chin while looking at pathetic Luhan. Miserable. Luhan suddenly peck her cheek making Dara blush. "Don't punish me baby, don't you love me?" Luhan whined. He peck her cheek again and again. "Yah! How dare you!" Dara hit Luhan's shoulder. "Oww, baby. Why are you so strong today?" Luhan whimpered while he cup his sore shoulder.

Dara walk away from him. Luhan frown and follow the young-old lady footsteep. He walk beside her and give his attractive wink when Dara glance at him. "I waiting for your answer Dara. I really wait it" Luhan stop her by grab her both arm. "Give me a time Luhan" Dara sofly gaze to Luhan. 

About a past day ago, Luhan just confess his feeling to Dara and saying I Love You face to face with her. He even buying a pair of sneaker to her. The couple sneaker exactly with gray colour and have their name attach at the sneaker. It's comfortable when Dara first try it and she really want to wear it but it's make her in dillemma. She don't know how to return his feeling. She love him and he love her too, but Dara just worried about and the worst thing is will the fans accept them as couple? since Luhan want dating publicly. Outdoor. 

Luhan look at the petite lady. Honestly, she very pretty. Natural pretty and her skin very flawless when he peck it. He really love the lady infront him. He want to hug her, kiss her, cuddling with her but he don't know her feeling to him. She don't give an answer yet and make him want to give up but hold it maybe she will return his feeling. Yeah, waiting. 

"CL want Kris's phone number. Can you give it to me?" Dara snapped his imagination. "Y-yeah" he stuttering when he notice his body was very close to her and if he bend, he surely can kiss her right at her plump addictive lips. Dara frown and back off. "So Luhan. Tell me" Dara take out her phone and waiting Luhan to recite the number. Luhan cursed mentally and harshly pull out his phone from his pocket and begin recite Kris's number. Dara simply saying thank you and drag Luhan walking with her together.

That Night

Dara rolling at her bed and suddenly her phone ringing. Dara startled and closely to throw her Tam-tamie away. Stupid ringtone. Dara cursed and look at the ID caller. 'Bom Ahjumma'. She lazyly push the green button and being shock with Bom voice.

"Yah! Why you don't tell me you already find a boy friend?!" damn, big mouth CL. "Yeah, I'm sorry unnie" Dara can hear Bom eating at other line. Chewing something."You just say sorry to me? Heol!" Bom still chewing her food and talking with other person beside her. "Aww unnie, what did you eat and who are you talking with?" Dara ask Bom with her lazy tone. "Corn and Jjangmae!" Bom squeal. "What?! Jjangmae?!" Dara cursed mentally. Did their manager know about this? "Don't worry Dara. CL calling Jjangmae today telling him to prepare because you will revealing your relationship with one of Exo member. So, tell me Dara. Who's that guy who steal my fovourite-dongsaeng-that-I-can-easily-bully" Dara heaved a relief sigh and Bom still desperated waiting the answer. 

"Luhan" the name smoothly roll out from Dara mouth. "That baby-faced guy! Oh my God! He's hot!" Dara can hear Jjangmae laugh, Bom doing silly thing again. "Yeah, and don't call him HOT because he is mine!" Dara become irritated and jealous."Okay. Did you already confess your feeling?" Bom ask her. "Not yet" Bom shout and she come with great nagging time.

And Dara stuck at her room all night. Calling CL and ask Minzy what colour suitable for guy. They give her direction how to make a clone of Tam-tamie, her doll. Mostly helping her is CL and Minzy while Bom only video chatting with her all times holding different of food and the most irritating Dara is Bom will sign out without telling her and then will request Dara to approve video chat with her again. And it's already 10 times she sign out and sign in again. AGAIN. 11th times. 

Yeah, she make her mind that she will confess tomorrow sharply at evening since she must make the doll and prepare a pair of sneaker for him.

Today: Confession Time

Dara have calling Luhan a few minutes ago and telling him to go to their favourite place. Dara wearing her usually disguise clothes and simply drawing something at her palm or mostly painting at her palm. She write I LOVE YOU TOO with careful handwriting. From her place, she can see Luhan waiting for her. Dara clear the word again with most reveal colour.

As she satisfied with her handwriting at her palm, she running to Luhan direction and smack her palm at Luhan's white shirt and it's glue at his shoulder. Luhan shock and frown. Dara facing him and accidently showing her palm that been colour by her. "Oh my God! What are you doing with my favourite shirt Dara! This shirt freaking white and you smack the bright red colour at my shoulder? Ruin my shirt?" Luhan want to erased the colour at his shirt and coming near to sea for taking the water to erase it.

"Wait! Take a look at it first Luhan!" Dara shout and pull Luhan away from nearing the sea. "Fine!" Luhan smirk and looking at the marks. His expression change and he stunned for seconds. He can't believe his eyes. The marks that Dara smack is I LOVE YOU TOO letter with he can read it clearly and he even kiss the marks. Dara smile and before Luhan can say anything, Dara immediately wrapped her arm at his neck and she even tip toed to match his height. "I love you too Luhan" Dara whisper at his ear softly. 

Luhan hear it clearly and he hug her back at her waist. Luhan close his gap and Dara close her eyes and then they kiss each other. Luhan can feel the soft plump vlips suit with his lips. They pull back and Dara blushing madly. Luhan tuck her hair and arrange the cap at her small head. It's a relief when Dara wearing her cap backward and same as Luhan. 

Dara immediately remember something and run to her previous place and bring her present to Luhan. Dara give it to Luhan and assured him to open it. Luhan open the present and found a cute clone of Tam-tamie and a perfect sneaker that full with Dara's confession such as hot guy, handsome guy and cute boy. 

"Did you make this?" Luhan ask her while swinging the clone of Tam-tamie infront her. "Nae. Do you like it?" Dara ask nervously. "Of course baby" Luhan peck her lips. Dara blush. "That a couple sneaker too" Dara pointed to sneaker. "Gomawo" Luhan softly thanks her. And they collide again kissing each other.

"By the way Dara, I will call this doll Tim-Timie" Luhan and Dara chuckled and hug each other. 

Next Day:

"2ne1 Sandara Park and Exo Luhan Confirmed Dating Each Other"

"2ne1 Dara and Exo Luhan Updated Instagram a Photo of Both of Them"

"Visual 2ne1 and Exo Reveal Their Relationship"

"YG and SM Agree With Their Decision"

While CL. "What the hell happen with this galaxy guy? He not pick up his phone!" CL cursed and calling the cold Kris a.k.a Wu Yi Fan again.