Chapter 1

Meet

Chapter 1

2ne1 Dara walk out from the KBS Volume Up Yoo In Na's building. She walking together with Jjangmae with her red eyes. Today was the last day she Dj-ing the radio show and it's kind of hard to let go since she already attached to the show. Dara enter the car and sit silently.

"Are you okay?" Jjangmae, 2ne1 manager asking her with concern. "I'm okay" Dara nod and playing with her phone. "Well, are Bom at dorm?" Dara suddenly ask her manager about Bom. "She have filming Roommate" Jjangmae look at the road. "She not going back right? I'm envious" Dara state. Honestly, she very envious with Bom. After she filming Roommate, she getting more open up to anyone and she already have a few celebrity that willing to be her friends. While Dara? She only awkward with other people and keep herself in a big shell.

They arrive at 2ne1 dorm. Dara walk in her dorm and spot CL watching movies while she eating the popcorn. "Chaerin-ah!" Dara greet her and plopped herself beside CL. "Unnie, you seem tired" CL glance at Dara and watching back her movies. "Where's maknae?" Dara asking about the nowhere Minzy. "In her room. She really tired after practise her choreography" CL still stuck with her movies. "Good night Chaerin-ah! Don't forget to switch off the lamp and television" Dara remembering CL and only answering by CL's nod.

Dara wake up after having a nightmare. Seriously, the very worst nightmare she ever have. In that nightmare, Dara walking alone in the darkness and she startled when some voice asking her forcefuly. "When will you find you other half?!" the voice ask her. Dara only stand there dumbfounded. "I don't know" she answer with her trembling body. "Do you want to die earlier?!" Dara glup her saliva and tears already forming at her shining eyes. "Don't cry! In 3 days, you must find your soulmate! If not, you will die when the 3 days out" and Dara saw she vanished into thin air and she wake up with sweat and the tears already flowing at her flawless skin. 

She regain herself and looking at clock. 6:00 a.m. She crawl and put her feet at the cold marble. She stand up and enter the bathroom to washing her face. She wearing a white dress that suitable bring to sleep. The white dress reach her mid-thigh and she wearing her thick long stoking. Dara looking her face through the mirror. 'Am I so ugly? Why no one want to approach me? Is it hard to approach me?' Dara sigh and take the small towel to wipe her face.

Dara out from her bathroom and taking one piece of paper. CHAERIN-AH, I START MY VACATION . I LOVE YOU ALL AND SEND MY REGARD TO BOM-UNNIE. MAYBE WILL BACK AFTER ONE WEEK She write it and bring her backpack She make way out from their dorm and drove herself to somewhere, Busan.

Dara arrived at Busan with big smile, She parking her car up to her mother land. She walk out and ring the bell. She smile when the door open and reveal her lovely mom who wearing an apron at her body. Dara smile and hug her tight. Dara kiss her mother severaly time and asking her condition.

"Why are you here?" Her mother asking her. "You want me to comeback to Seoul?" Dara whined in her mom arm. "Aigoo, it's only weird you coming here today" Her mother ruffled her hair. Dara giggled while she walking enter with her mother together. "I'm will be week here. So, take care of me!" Dara hug her mother lightly. Her mother only smile and caress her cheek. "Okay, sweetheart" her mother answer. "What our breakfast today?!" Dara beam and follow her mother to kitchen.

2 days later

"Omma, I gonna walking around. Bye bye! Love you!" Dara bid her mother goodbye. She wear sneaker and put her sunglasses also wearing her hoodie with her skinny jeans. Dara walk while the fresh air. Dara close her eyes and suddenly bump to someone chest, hard. Dara whimpered and take a look at her victim. She  blinked confusedly since she bump to one weird boy who wearing his hoodie and also wearing the sunglasses. Dara can only see his face up to his nose. 

"I'm sorry" Dara mumble through her hoodie but she manage to speak up. "I think I know you" the sweet voice startled Dara. She look down at the sand. "Come with me" the boy pull her arm and they walk into one alley. The boy look around and open his sunglasses and pull down his hoodie. "I'm Luhan from Exo" he flashed a sweet smile to Dara. Dara shock. E.X.O. The very popular boy group. 

Dara facing him and doing the same thing, reveal her face. "I'm 2ne1 Dara" Dara bow. "I know it's you!" Luhan grin and bowing back. "But I think you seem different" Luhan look at her face. Crap! She not wearing any make up! Dara clear . "I'm not wearing my make up" Dara mumble but Luhan can catch up to it. "You are pretty Dara-sshi" Luhan compliment Dara and suddenly her check rosing with red colour. She blushing for a God seek.

"Thank you" Dara bow. Luhan bowing back and ask her question. "Can I call you noona?" Dara stunned for seconds. "Just call me Dara is enough" Dara smile. "Alright our bright Dara" Luhan grin while Dara just standing there. 

"By the way, why are you here?" Luhan sweetly ask her while they walk together. "Vacation" Dara answer his question. Dara notice the boy who walking next to here was very talkative. He was a bright person with a good personality. Mostly, he is handsome and baby-faced. The quiet atmosphere conquer them. Dara just simply kick some sand at tip of her sneaker. "By the way, why are you here?" Dara turn her gaze to Luhan.

"Just some small vacation. I come here with my members but Chanyeol can't make it since he filming Roommate" Luhan sigh. 'Same goes with Bom'. Dara throw her gaze to blue sea. Since this time was summer, the wind was very helpful but sometimes it's chilling.

"I hear about Kris" Dara mumble. "I know, I don't know either why he make that decision" Luhan face Dara. "CL really like him" Crap! she slip her words. Luhan stop his track and touch Dara's arm. "Seriously?!" his voice getting higher and it's a relief when there's nobody there. "Sorry. Just shut up. Forget what I tell you. This stupid big mouth!" Dara smack her own mouth. Luhan ruffled his hair. The badass female like Kris? The cold guy forever. Luhan empty his mind and continue their walk.