CH1 (Ace of Hearts)

The Ace's and Their Queens

♥ Ace Of Hearts ♥

CHAPTER 1 (FIRST SIGHT!)


Monday morning Taeyeon still sleeping.

 

 

Taeyang quietly opened the bedroom of Taeyeon. He glanced at the watch and shook his head. He slowly went on his sleeping daughter.

 

 

Taeyang hold his laughter when he thought about something naughty that will make Taeyeon wake up.

He grabbed Taeyeon’s mattress and he full force Upside down it and shouted fire!

 

"Umma! Appa!" Taeyeon shouted under the mattress.

 

 

Taeyang explode laughing. Dara rush to Taeyeon's bedroom and she was shock when she saw her daughter’s bedroom.

 

"Honey!" Dara shouted at Taeyang who’s laughing his off.

 

 

Taeyeon crawl out to her mattress and her eyebrows met together because of the antics of her father.

"WAaaaaaa!."Taeyeon's roaring then run to Dara.

 

 

Taeyang laugh and laugh but Dara was angry at her Husband.

 

"Look what you have done honey!" Dara shouted but still Taeyang didn’t stop laughing.

 

"Umma ... I thought something bad happened."Taeyeon said and glared at Taeyang.

 

 

Dara laughed as well that makes Taeyeon whine.

 

"There is conspiracy here. I thought we have same team Umma!"Taeyeon shouted that makes Taeyang and Dara laughed at her ..

 

"I’m just kidding... What time is it? we wake you up earlier."

Dara said holding her laughter.

 

"Umma~~~ .."Taeyeon whines.

 

"Get ready now Kim Taeyeon. Your Bestfriendswill be here any minute from now and you said you’re going to enroll today?" Said Dara.

 

"Umma .. Tomorrow .."Taeyeon says.

 

"Oh no ... It’s your fault. Me and your Appa already get a schedule to the Dean of your school. they'll be expecting you there now." Dara said and Taeyeon was surprised.

 

"Wow Umma .. are you close with the Dean? .."Taeyeon asked and Taeyang laughed ..

 

"Taengoo ofcourse. We’re famous. You and your friends will be priority there. Cool right?" Taeyang said and Tayeon was so glad.    

 

"Really Appa? So we’re the boss there?"Taeyeon said then her mom pinch her.

 

"Wae? .. Even you don't know someone in any place you and your bestfriends are still the boss there..." Dara said then Taeyeon and Taeyang laughed.

 

 

Dara got pissed and she twist the ear of Taeyang and Taeyeon.

 

"Honey ouch, that’s hurt." Taeyang whines and Taeyeon whines as well.

"Who is more Bossy?" Dara ask while smirking.

 

"You.." Taeyang and Taeyeon answer at the same time, Dara laugh like a gangster.

 


 

Nine o'clock in the morning. they look like zombie and only Seohyun looks well and lively. Because Taeyeon, Sooyoung, Yoona and Yuri are lack of sleep so they are not really in a good mood. when someone bumped into them they immediately challenged the person to a fight but Seohyun immediately apologize. some student avoiding to bumped into them.

 

 

Before they have reached the registrar Yoona saw something.

 

"Dudes. Look over there."Yoona said poiting in one direction.

 

 

The 3 ace’s eyes widen and their brain seems like one and look at what Yoona’s pointing.

 

 

In the middle of the oval shape field component parts have elevated ground.

The four Ace’s looked at each other and they smirked.

 

"We need to talk to the Dean. We need to get that place!"Sooyoung said and the 3 Ace’s agree on. Seohyun can only just shook her head and pulled Yoona.

"I will be the first to enroll before you!"Seohyun said and Yoona scratch the back of her neck and wave to her three bestfriends.

 

"send us a letter my dear friend."Taeyeon shouted and the three of them laughed.

 

"sooo. Will talk to the Dean Later. We should enroll first." Yuri said

and the two agreed.

 

 

They went to their own building because they have different courses.

They already talk that they will get the same schedule on PE so they'll still be together.

 


 

Taeyeon was bored.Teayeon is not used to fall in the line, Cause when they’re in high school they just always ahead. but now. they need to take the study seriously and she promised to her Umma to avoid any mess.

 

 

Two people before she. Taeyeon felt she was already hungry, but his enduring it. Later a woman ran in front of her and the girl went right behind the person who pays.

Taeyeon’s head immediately hit up and She was about to poke the girl but someone call the girl.

 

"Sis! Hurry up, they’ll leave us!" Said the girl wearing black.

 

 

Taeyeon laughed because the girl that went right behind the person who pays answered the girl wearing blacka dirtyfinger.

 

"COOLLL."Teayeon whispered to herself.

 

 

Taeyeon even laughed because the girl got bored and she knock the glass window.

 

"Yaaahh! Are you just sleeping there only?" The girl shouted.

 

 

The old woman inside the registrar glanced and just ignore the girl.

 

"I like her"Teayeon whispered to herself.

 

 

After the guy paid, the girl immediately takes out the money. The girl rushed the officer inside. Taeyeon was really holding her laughter because of the girl being so bossy.

Taeyeon thought of something naughty, Taeyeon simply pushed the boy in front of her and the reason for the boy to hit the of the girl who is paying.

 

 

The girl immediately turned and Taeyeon was dumbfounded of what she saw.

 

"F * ck! You ert!"The girl shouted and she strong slaps the boy.

 

 

The boy get mad and he was about to slap the girl, but Taeyeon hold his hand.

 

"Hey. She’s a girl. slap me instead. But I won’t promise that I will not return that."Taeyeon said then giggle.

 

 

The boy curse then leave already. It makes Teayeon delighted and

Move. The girl turn to Teayeon and increase her eyebrows.

 

"Are you expecting me to say thank you?" The girl said, but Taeyeon just grin at her.

 

"That really you should tell."Taeyeon said, but she just receive a dirty finger from the girl.

The girl forward to the registrar and give the money.

 

"Not here miss. Over there in the accounting. Fourth window." The women inside said.

 

"What’s the difference? All of you are the said. Go. I’m in a hurry miss."The girl said and it make Taeyeon really entertained.

 

"Sorry miss. Go and there’s a lot of student."The women inside said, The girl just cursed.

 

 

Before the girlleave she looks at Taeyeon. Taeyeon shows her best smile. The girl lined in the fourth window to pay fees. Taeyeon left dumbfounded but she heard the women knocking from the glass window.

 

"Hey..!"The women shouted ..

 

"Oh. sorry ma’am."Taeyeon said then laugh. Taeyeon can take her eyes of to the girl.

 


 

Taeyeonwas already paid and look for the girl earlier. Taeyeon already toured the entire campus, but she still didn’t saw the girl.

 

 

From the Law Building Taeyeon saw Yuri talking to girl. She was surprised because the girl is beautiful, but she burst into laughter when the girl slapped Yuri. the girl leave and then Taeyeon came near to Yuri.

 

"Woah.. Still holding the record of most slap huh.. It’s just Enrollment day but you got slap already.."Taeyeon mocks Yuri and Yuri also laugh.

 

"Well because she introduced herself. she’s pretty right?." Yuri said but Taeyeon got confused.

 

"Introduced herself? Then why did she slapped you?"Taeyeon ask.

 

"Because I said I can see her s through her shirt ." Yuri said and they

laughed.

 

 

They already went down to the Law Building but still Taeyeon's eyes is looking for certain person.

 

"Buddy why? "Yuri ask..

" Buddy. I saw a girl in the registrar building earlier there in accountancy. She was so Cool. She looks likea gangster. But Buddy she so damn Pretty!"Taeyeon said and Yuri laughed.

 

"Wow.. that was the first time.. So how about your special someone?"Yuri joked.

 

 

Taeyeon make a sad face and breath heavily.

 

"Of course she is still special. But for the meantime."Taeyeon cut her own words and they both laughed out loud.

 

 

They heard some whispering and the two return.

 

"What is the whispering all about?"Yuri ask smiling.

 

"Yeah. You may also share it with us. Maybe you already insulting us. Atleast we know."Tayeon said and she also smiled.

 

 

The four guys look at each other and they leave one by one.

 

"Remember our face ok. so when you guys are ready to share it. think of our face and we will be there."Taeyeon said.

"Promiseee."They both said at the same time and they laughed again.

 


 

When they arrived at the cafeteria they found Sooyoung already in the counter. They saw Sooyoung quietly staring at the foods like a possess person.

 

Yuri and Taeyeon went to Sooyoung back knees and then Yuri and Taeyeon  punched back of Sooyoung’s knees that cause Sooyoung to kneel down.

 

They both laugh but it makes Sooyoung to get angry.

 

"Yahhhh .. I was shocked!"Sooyoung shouted then punched Yuri and Taeyeon’s arm’s then the two laughed.

 

"How come your not be surprised, you are possessed by the spirit of being greedy in the food. "Taeyeon response and they laughed even more.

 

"Yaaahh..! Find a seat and I need to recharge."Sooyoung said and return of being possess in the food.

 

 

The two laugh while searching for their seats. Yoona came along with Seohyun laughing.

 

"Imagine that they thought us a lovers again?."Seohyun said and Yoona is laughing again.

 

"Well. It’s ok. I know your favor with that."Yoona said and then Seohyun punched her arm.

 

"Pabo!"Seohyun said and they both laughed ..

 

 

Taeyeon and Yuri standing in the middle of the huge cafeteria and deciding  where to sit.

 

"As usual. we should be seating where we can see all people who is coming."Yuri said and Tayeon agreed.

 

 

Yoona joined the duos to search for their seats. While Seohyun went to Sooyoung and shaken Sooyoung.

 

"There .."Taeyeon said said point at the seat next to the window ..

The two glanced and they both smirked.

 

"Good. Nice spot. Come come."Yoona said and they went to the students who is currently eating.

 

 

In the table that Taeyeon pointed there are four men and three women laughing while eating. They stood in front of them and the three smile widely.

 

"Hi Hi."The trio said at the same time and the seven student stop from what they talking about and look at the three.

 

"Yes?"The one girl said and the trio smile even more.

 

"Are you done?"Taeyeon ask.

 

 

The seven who is seating look at each other and the girls make sad face.

 

"Can’t you see where still here?"The fat girl answer.

 

"We can see that. That’s why we’re asking if you have any plan of finishing that.” Yuri said and the four guys stood up.

"Yaaahh!"The one guy said then he pushed Taeyeon.

 

"Wow. Look miss he’s so bad."Taeyeon said and making cute face.

 

"Yeah she right. Why you’re so bad? My sister just asking. You’ll make her cry."Yoona said and then Taeyeon make a fake sob.

 

"Oh My! You’re so dead."Yuri said and she threatening the guy.

 

 

The seven student do not know if they’ll get angry or laugh at the trio. But Seohyun came caring the food they bought and apologize the student.

 

"Sorry. There are just crazy. "Seohyun said and the seven student nods only.

 

 

They just went to another table.

 

"I want there."Yoona said but Seohyun glared at her.

 

"But maybe when there already finish."Yoona said and the trio laughed.

 

". When it comes to fight she’s so manly. but when it comes to Seo she looks like a puppy."Sooyoung whispered to Yuri.

 

 

The trio giggle and then Yoona and Seohyun glared at them.

 

"Wae?"Yoona ask looks Irritated.

"Wae?"The trio asks at the same time. And the four of them just laughed.

 

 

Seohyun only shook her head because of the four being so childish again and she continued eating.

Yoona looks at Yuri cause she knows Yuri will make fun of her again.

 


 

They’re already done enrolling and ready going home when Taeyeon saw someone.

"F*uck!"Taeyeon shout and her four friends look at her.

 

" you too."Sooyoung said then laugh.

 

"Yaaahh. Yul Buddy. Look over there."Taeyeon said pointing someone and she’s dumbfounded again.

 

 

The four turned to what Taeyeon is pointing and they saw the group of weird student in the parking area.

 

"Is there someone that making fun of you Taeng? Let’s go. Which of them? Ok. Let’s hit all of them."Yoona said and she’s the first one to walk over the weird students but suddenly Seohyun pulled her ears.

 

"Ouch.. “ Yoona said.

 

"Wae?"Seohyun ask increase her eyebrows then Yoona become puppy again ..

 

"What was that?"Sooyoung asked and they all look at Taeyeon who looks like an idiot.

 

 “It’s her. the girl one who’s wearing violet. Oh my. She’s so hot."Taeyeon shouted and then laughed but Seohyun slap the back of Taeyeon’s neck.

 

"You know Yoona sometimes I think she’s more Bossy than us."Taeyeon said then point Seohyun but Seuhyun slap the back of Taeyeon’s neck again.

The trio just laughed and followed what Taeyeon’s talking about earlier.

 

 

They saw the girl that Taeyeon’s talking about and they were also impressed.

 

"Wow. Your big now Tae-Tae." Yuri said bullyingTaeyeon and they laughed.

 

"Yaaahh. She’s Cool right Buddy.. But she’s smoking. that’s an ewww."Taeyeon said and she’s a bit disappointed.

 

"Then what’s wrong if she’s smoking? As if she likes you?"Seohyun said bullying Taeyeon and then laugh. the trio laugh as well that makes Taeyeon pissed.

 

 

Taeyeon waved at the girl and the girl look at them. The four was amaze when the girl smiles at Taeyeon. But they burst into laughing when the girl answer Taeyeon a dirty finger..

 

"Woah. to confident Taengoo."Seohyun said but Taeyeon just smirk.

 

"That's my girl. You will be mine!"Taeyeon said and laugh like demon and the trio laugh like demons too and four of them laugh like demons but they stopped when Seohyun slap the back of their neck ..

 

 

Taeyeon, Sooyoung, Yoona and Yuri look at Seohyun at the same time but Seohyun hold into her waist and laugh out loud ..

 

 

 

 

To be continued!