Prologue (Ace of Hearts)

The Ace's and Their Queens

Prologue

A kid quietly watching around, She saw giant buildings. It’s almost dark, but it seems like the whole city just woke up.

She was really sad that they move to Seoul. From her Grandpa and

Grandma's house they moved to the house that her dad bought.

She still didn’t know where is that place. But her mom said that it’s really fun there.

She against with her father’s decision, her grandpa and grandma’s house is far better than their new one. In her Grandfather and Grandmother, former friends and Miyoung, Her childhood crush.

She remember her childhood friend, she felt really sad about it.

Miyoung can’t accept that they’ll move to Seoul. Miyoung is looking for the reason why they suddenly move to Seoul but she doesn’t know what to answer. They’re last conversation is still in her mind.

 

FLASHBACK

 

"M- Miyoung we’re already leaving." Little Taeyeon whispered.

Miyoung is back facing at her. Not knowing if she’s crying or laughing. Taeyeon poked her, but Miyoung still ignores her.

" Miyoung please don’t be like this. I’ll be back. I’ll visit you always. Maybe it’s just near from here." Taeyeon said trying to comfort her friend.

Little Miyoung violently turn to Taeyeon.

Taeyeon was surprised and felt pity on the appearance of a friend.

Miyoung’s face is wet because of tears.

"Liar! You leave me! You also leave me!" Miyoung shouted.

Little Taeyeon lower her head and start to sob.

"I-I don’t want. I also really don’t want. But Mommy says it’s too far from daddy’s work. I didn’t want to leave you." Taeyeon said..

Miyoung cry even more..

Little Teayeon immediately embraced Miyoung.

But Miyoung pushed Taeyeon. But Taeyeon was stubborn and try to embrace her friend.

"I’ll come back Miyoung. Promise." Taeyeon whispered in the ears of her friend.

Miyoung little by little stop from crying. a few minutes passed the two only embraced each other.

Taeyeon's broke the silence.

"I will be back." Little Taeyeon said full of authority.

Miyoung stare to her only friend.

"I’ll wait for you." Miyoung said smiling at her friend.

They smile at each other. Later Miyoung get something on her pocket.

"Here. Because I don’t have money. I don’t want to ask money from my dad. Wear this. I hope you remember me. It’s from my mom, she give it to me before she died Keep it until we meet again TaeTae." Miyoung said then give it to Taeyeon.

Taeyeon took the gift from her friend. she looked at it. Little Taeyeon try to hold her tears because she doesn’t want Miyoung to cry again.

Then Taeyeon immediately took off her necklace that her mom gives to her.

"Here .. I want you to wear this when we meet again." Taeyeon said then put the necklace at the neck of Miyoung.

Miyoung's eyes widened because she knows that it’s Taeyeon’s mom first gift to her ..

"TaeTae I don’t like. it’s your mom’s first gift to you!" Miyoung attempted to remove the necklace but Taeyeon gets angry.

" Umma give it to me. She told me to give it to the person who is special to me. It’s yours Miyoung. So I would know that we will meet again."Taeyeon said smiling.

"But your mom gives it to you. " Miyoung said shyly.

"That's okay. I am keeping this so hopefully you will keep that as well. Okay?"Taeyeon said then hold the cheek of Miyoung.

Miyoung blushed and patted Taeyeon's hand.

"What are you doing?"Miyoung ask widening her eyes.

Tayeon just smiled at her friend.

"I will look for you. I’ll come back ......... then ….. I’m going to marry you .." Taeyeon said tough and determined.

Miyoung blushed again and then giggle.

"YAH! We’re still young TaeTae." She said but still smiling.

"That’s a promise Miyoung."Taeyeon said then they heard a horn from Taeyeon’s Father

Again they look at each other. Then Taeyeon can’t hold it anymore she hug Miyoung tightly.

"Promise." Taeyeon whispered in Miyoung’s ear.

They said goodbyes and their promises to each other.

 

END OF FLASHBACK

 

After the long trip they arrived finally to their new house in Seoul.

When they about to enter their new home, their neighbor’s gate suddenly open and a married couple went out. Then went to them.

 

"Annyeong. You’re the one who bought this house? By the way I'm Im Gyuri and this

is my husband Im Kangin. We are your neighbor. Oh .. Is that your daughter?” Gyuri said pointing the little girl who is at the back of Dara ..

"hi I’m Kim Dara.. Yeah .. Taeyeon .. Meet our new neighbor .. Say hi to Uncle and Auntie." Dara push her daughter.

Taeyeon shyly smiled and waved ..

"Annyeong U-uncle ... Annyeong A-auntie ..." Taeyeon said shyly.

"Oh .. Shy huh? .. Where's your husband by the way? .." Kangin asked.

"Oh .. I don’t know .. Maybe inside the house already ... Oh there he is .." Dara said pointing her husband.

The two men immediately shake hands.

"Hi neighbors. I’m Kim Taeyang." Taeyang greet the couple.

"Hmm .. how old is your kid anyway? .."Gyuri asked.

"Oh .. He's six .. And she’s going to study grade 1 here."Dara said.

"Wow! Our daughter is same age as your daughter. Wait!" Kangin said then enter inside their house.

Moment later a car stopped in front of the opposite side of the Kim’s house. The gate immediately opened but a women went out of the car with a little girl.

"Mommy! .. I want ice cream! .." the little kid mumble at her mom.

Taeyeon laughed. The girl noticed and glared at her. Taeyeon immediately hid behind her mother. The one who just arrived come to them.

"Hey. You’re the new neighbor. Hello sis." Hara greet them then hug Gyuri ..

"Hey sis. this is our new neighbors. Kim Taeyang and Kim Dara and that is THEIR

Daughter Taeyeon. Dara this is Choi Hara." Gyuri introduce their new neighbor to Hara.

Dara was surprised cause Hara hug her. Gyuri only laugh.

"Welcome to the neighborhood sis." Hara said.

Dara was embarrassed and just laugh.

 

Suddenly Hara’s gate opened and a man appeared wearing a coat ..

"Hon .. where is my files last friday? .. Hey hey hey .. So you’re the one who purchased Doctor Oh’s house .. The new neighbors .. BTW I’m Choi Siwon."Siwon said lively Hara’s husband.

Taeyang and Siwon shake hands. Suddenly Kangin went out with a little girl ..

"Hey .. Taeyeon .. This is my Daughter Im Yoona. You can be friends .. Maybe your classmates since you are going to study here ." Kangin said.

Yoona and Sooyoung high five.

"Hey .. Why don’t we continue this talking inside our house? It’s like getting to know each other well since we will be neighbors. Come on." Hara's invites and Gyuri agrees. their arm around both arms of Dara and laugh while pulled into their home ..

Taeyang scratch his head and looked at his wife who looks like found a new friends.

"Soooo buddy? Are you manful?" Kangin asked Taeyang.

"Why buddy? .." Taeyang asked in a shock tone. Siwon just laughed and put her arms around Taeyang’s shoulder.

“Buddy .. No one of us is manful in here .. When the wife ordered that should happened as soon as possible or else will sleep on the couch.. Sooo are you manful?" Siwon ask then laugh.

Taeyang just smirk then shook her head .. The Three men laughed and went to their wives.

"Buddy wait. What about Jiyoung?" Siwon said.

"Oh yeah .. Wait .. We have a friend. Siwon’s neighbor. Wait. I’ll just doorbell.” Kangin said and went to Siwon’s neighbor. The two men follows and they left their children.

The gate opened and the maid look at them.

"Oh. It’s Sir Kangin .. Please wait .." the maid said then went inside the house.

Kangin just scratch his head cause he didn’t yet tell why they went there. Later a

man came out holding a remote.

"Yow .. Buddy .. What’s up? ... Miami wins" Jiyoung said then giggle.

"Certainly yes Buddy .. Stupid Boston. Oh, btw. Our new neighbor already arrived. Let’s have dinner at Siwon’s house." Kangin said.

"Jjinja? That’s good. Wait. Sweetypie. Come to daddy .." JiYoung shouted then his friend laughed.

A beautiful woman wearing apron came out..

"Hey Kangin Oppa. How are you? Where is Gyuri?" Chaerin ask.

"There at Hara’s house. Their new neighbor already arrived." Jiyoung replied held Chaerin’s waist.

"Yah! Aren’t you ashamed! Kangin Oppa is here!" Chaerin shouted but also smiling ..

"Tch. Sooo what? Are you done baking? Get some let’s bring to Kangin’s house. Ms. Noh please turn off the TV" Jiyoung shouts then thrown the remote inside the house.

"Yah! After using you simply throwing it" Chaerin said.

"Well it landed on the couch. Hurry up!." Jiyoung said then slap his wife’s .

The two men laughed. Chaerin went inside the house and a little bit moment Chaerin went out holding a tray. She hand it over to her husband and walked advance.

"Yah! .. Kwon Chaerin!” Jiyoung shouts to her wife.

Chaerin turned around and raised an eyebrow at her husband.

"WAE?" Chaerin ask her eyebrow still raised.

"I love you." Jiyoung said with beautiful eyes. Chaerin just laugh then went to her friend’s house.

"Damn .. I thought your manful?" Kangin tease his friend.

"Yah! The way you talk as If you didn’t obey your wif ! I heard that you’re the one who cook dinner buddy?" Jiyoung tease his friend also..

"tch! As if. I went home from my work and I’ll be the one who will cook ? .. What is she lucky?  What for.. if they call us manful back then when we we’re still unmarried." Kangin said.

"Gyuuurrriiiiii-ahhhhh…. Kangin said something!" Jiyoung shouted.

Kangin immediately folded and became tame..

"Silly you Buddy. Well I’m telling the truth I’m not the one who cook earlier. She’s the one who cook. because I said I will wash the plate" Kangin whispered.

The two men just laugh.

 

 

Across the street the three children just looking at each other.

"Yah! What is your name?” Sooyoung ask Taeyeon who is quiet.

"T-Taeyeon" Taeyeon said.

"Damn. Buddy she’s sober." Yoona tease.

"Yeah. Maybe she’s afraid of you?" little Sooyoung said.

Yoona spank Sooyoung’s back of the neck then they approach Taeyeon.

"Hey! From now on we are friends. Did you see our parents? It’s seems they know each other for so long. Don’t you dare be afraid with this shikshin." Yoona said then point Sooyoung.

Later they heard the gates opened. Together they stared at the girl who is busy playing PSP.

"W-who is that?"Taeyeon asked.

"That? The GREAT KWON YURI. That’s what she says." Sooyoung said then she picked a small stone then throw it to little Yuri.

Yuri avoid the stone while didn’t stops playing PSP. The three little girls was amazed. Yoona was clapping while Sooyoung is like a mad fangirl.

"Amazinggg!!!"Sooyoung said.

Little by little the little Yuri went near them while busy playing PSP. When she was close she exactly tripped and accidentally thrown her PSP on the road.

The three little girls burst into laughing and tease Yuri.

Yuri immediately stood up and picked up the PSP then smirked at her friends.

"That was all act my friends. You Pabo!" Yuri said.

Suddenly Yoona flick Yuri’s knee with scratches and Yuri jumped in panic.

"Ouch!" Yuri shout.

The trio laugh even more because they caught her.

"Yah! It’s already ok. Oh wait a minute.. Who is this kid looking amazed at me?" Yuri said then went closer to Taeyeon.

Taeyeon was taken a back, but Yoona and Sooyoung hold her hands.

"New recruit buddy." Sooyoung said.

Yuri look at Taeyeon carefully. Taeyeon was just quiet and slightly shaky but

suddenly laughed because the three little girls smells her.

"Bwahahahaha. You guys are so funny. Your silly Yuri.” Taeyeon said.

The trio smile at their new found bestfriend.

"Welcome to the brotherhood." Sooyoung said and shake hands with Taeyeon and they smile at each other.

" We’re the Boss here. So no one can beat us here." Yuri said.

"Yeah. But my girl is only my girl. We can’t share something like that, because we’re

sisters and our parents as well.” Yoona said also ..

"We’re the boss here?" Taeyeon ask and the three thumbs up.

Later they heard the Sooyoung’s gate open and reviled their fathers.

"Hey your moms calls you!" The fathers said at same time.

The children laughed and stand. The four holding hands and went into the house .. With a smile on every lips due to new friendship.

"Finally! It’s already four o'clock! .. WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO .." Yoona shouted and the four of them just laughed .