8 years of recalling

Description

Recalling all the boyfriends that you dump with your friends with the... most hateful experience of your life... the only person that you love falls for someone... and what if your ex- boyfriendsssss for so many years comes back at once and propose at once... disaster rises what will happen to your stable life?!?

 

'Getting revenge is sweet... when one really deserve it right?...'

Playful YOU that cannot stop the urge of Devil surpassing your body and controlling one's mind... 

Dark memories that ... cause hearts to be broken in thousand pieces...

Foreword

Characters:

*just pick who you are*

Karisma

- represent charisma with her name and head-to-toe appearance, smart with outstanding grades because of her superb leadership

Claire

- down-to-earth people (?) but don't be fooled she has many techniques to get what she wants and a real Ice princess cold personally that lives in a mansion

Trina

- un-comparative beauty that is given by gods, Know-it-all person and a beauty queen of her school that everyone falls in love with her even her teachers (!!!)

Jan Michelle- best friend of Trina but is she....

SHINee:

Key (Kim Ki bum)-

genius but has a bad record for girls...

Jjong-

caring but always always hold grudge...

Taemin-

holds a crazy beauty that even boy and girls fall in loves for...

Minho-

model student and always play soccer and...

Onew-

smiling angel that falls in love to hard...

 

Plot:

"Let's play dare" dare that became life-or-death for each one of them because of one betrayal in the circle of friends that they trust...

"Let's bet" from that bet everything that they never expected to happen will happen because they fall to hard head over heals... 

but their will always be betrayal...

'It's to late to say GAME OVER... when you don't want to stop'

'When they play over everyone's destiny and collide at once'

___________________________________________________________________________

P.S. 

Read my other stories pls.. anyway let's move on this is a request story of my classmate that beg not beg well I'am just bored and started to write this hope you enjoy :))