First Buddy

LET THE FATE DECIDE ! { interactive story }

"Hi , My name is Jeon Jungkook .. im sorry for bumping into you " he said with a slighly shy tone.
" umm .. My name is Seo Minhee , its alright , im always clumsy" You said trying not to show your shyness.
" were you in a hurry ? " he asked you with curious eyes.
" well, i have to find my class .. im not sure where it is " you mumbled the last part but he heard you compleatly.
"You must be new here ! Im also new , i just started going to highschool " he said smiling as widely as posible to show his excitement.
You nodded and showed him your class number , it turned out that you guys are in the same class for couple of subjects.
You walked inside the class with him earning some " aww's and ew's and whistles and ditry look from both male and female students.
Everything seemed so new to you since it was your first time in a highschool.
Jungkook begun talkting about what he likes to do and mostly you two had a lot in common.
You told him that you're from america and that its your first time in korea .
He told you about his vacation in america and it just felt like it lasted forever.
You bacame seating buddies and got told that you look just like a couple , he was your first and still only friend at that school.
He asked you for your phone number 

What will you do ????

GIVE IT TO HIM (you don't want to lose your only friend)  *SOON*

TALK YOUR WAY OUT OF IT (you don't know him well enough yet) *SOON*