Beggining

LET THE FATE DECIDE ! { interactive story }

Its 6:00 AM and you just woke up.
You moved to Seoul a couple months ago, it was now after summer break and you were going to enter the highschool building for the very first time.
You were very excited but nervous at the same time , being so shy wasn't anything helpful in a city full of strangers.
You took your uniform , brushed your hair and teeth, took your backpack and headed downstairs.
Your mother has made you a yummy breakfast and prepared some snacks for school.
You greeted her with a excited hug before digging into your breakfast like a fool .
After eating it was already 6:45 , just in time for you to leave.
You entered your personal drivers car and greeted him kindly.
The car ride took about 7minutes and you were now standing in front of your school.

As you walked inside,you bumped into someone who seemed to be in a hurry.
It was a tall boy who's frame knocked your little silly frame on the floor.
You peeked at him as he helped you stand up. He aploligized and took his hand out to you.

 

What will you do ????
 

SAY THAT ITS OKAY AND LEAVE (you're quite shy with boys)

SHAKE HIS HAND AND GET TO KNOW HIM (maybe its good to make a new friend)