how it happened

if there is still a hope

i remember the night when he me.. 

i was sitting on bed and figuring out what breakfast should i make for him that time when u heard someone knocked my bedroom door hardly. i thought it was my first son, Park MinHyun but i realized minmin was only two he wont have that much energy so i walked to the door and open it.

suddenly i felt someone pushed me slightly and pinned me on bed. i whined cuz i was shocked. then i realized it was park chanyeol. he unbottened my shirt and kissed my neck after that he started to travel everywhere. i was totally speechless i wasnt ready so i pushed him. be fore i could run he grabbed my wrist and pinned me on the bed once more. he pulled my short pants and started to make way inbetween my thights... after then you know what happened.. i was so painful he wasnt soft he didnt whisper sweet words like he used to when we were making love before.. this is totally.. lust..

 

 

*the next morning*

he wasnt looking at me.. not even a sec. he kissed minhyun and walked out the door. he didnt kiss nor hug me. he didnt take his breakfast. i wasnt sure what i did wrong but everything was answered when i found his laptop.. that time i was totally broken.. maybe that night was the last night for us i thought... well .. i thought..

 

-ends of flashback-

 

here i am at my favorite cafe with my minhyun waiting for my bestfriend, Dara. i know she always late probably needs to prepare her daughter with her husband, jiyoung. oh wait jiyoung is at amerika so she needs to do a lot of things by herself... so yeah probably i also need to do the same thing after yeollie let me go..

' ahjummmmaaaaa!!!' a gurl cried out my name.

' ahhh!! jinminaaaa~~~' the child jumps on my lap and i pinch her botton like nose.. ahh her nose is like luhan's oppa.. haha thats cute.

' yah are you alone? why you suddenly called me and so desperately?' dara sits infront of me.

' umm unnie i am not alone as you can see this little alien keeps on clinging on my arms -.- ' i points at minhyun and dara laughs.

' okay okay mian drop this and whats up?' she sounds serious.

' i..' i hand 3 printed papers to her and her eyes ..i swear so big i think bigger than D O's.

' MWO???!!!' she looks at me.. i think i cant hold my tears.. i wish i could.. but.. i.. hmm..