Birthday Scream

Birthday Scream

 

Ever felt like you were in some kind of a horror movie? That’s what yoochun was feeling right now. He was in a creepy building. Well actually it’s not that creepy but being alone, makes things creepy. Silence can be scary too, especially to a building that supposed to be filled with employee’s or people?...

 

If he knew that the supposedly recording for their album will be this scary, he should’ve stick to his “I will not leave my room” quote. But now it’s too late, and it was their manager’s fault for dragging him and threatening to polish his forehead and use it at the golf course. Imagine your forehead being part of the golf course *shivers*.

 

The oddest thing was jaejoong nor junsu wasn’t with him, the two had some odd reason of following after they’re done with their mystery task.

 

And speaking of their manager “where is the old man?” wonders yoochun, as he looks around the awfully quiet and empty lobby.

 

Yoochun tightened his hold on the armsit, as the lights flickered like in some horror movie, everywhere he look, all the lights were flickering. With his eyes as wide as the flying saucer and ready to fly, he kept murmuring that there must be an electrical problem or so?.

 

As time goes by, the flickering subside and soon the ground shakes, and like someone draw on the ground, four straight line went cracking to the direction of yoochun’s sit like a speed of light and..

 

ROAAAAR!!

 

A pale white lady, with long silky hair, dark eyes with dark circles around, crawled out from the ground and screamed at yoochun’s face, giving a large blow of wind, that made yoochun to feel like he’s in some kind of a photo-shoot, except the wind wasn’t from a fan but from the white lady’s mouth.

 

As soon as the lady stopped from his scream, yoochun covered his nose, as the air that came out from the monster’s mouth smelled like tons of garbage.

 

“before you release your breath, be sure that you brushed your teeth and gargled some mouth wash, okay?... you can kill anyone because of your stinky breath” after yoochun said that, the beast growled, sending another wave to yoochun’s face and of course the killer smell that yoochun felt like he’s going to puke any minute.

 

And before yoochun could say anything, the lady mouth went wide and swallowed him whole.

 

“AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!”

 

BRAK!

 

Yoochun winced in pain as he roused from his lying position and adjusted his vision, there he finds himself back in the lobby, which there was no crack or even a mark on the ground where the beast appeared.

 

“EH?” yoochun then checked his body for some scratch or even a garbage smell, but there was nothing. He then blinks a couple of times until it was fully registered to his brain that what happened to him was just a dream.

 

“my dream feels so real” said yoochun to himself as he stood up from his sitting position and took his sit on the waiting area. Where he positioned the chairs together, forming it into a bed that he used earlier.

 

“but where is everyone?” asked yoochun to himself, as he decided to roam the place. Since he doesn’t feel like waiting anymore, plus his nightmare is too much for him to feel safe in the lobby alone.

 

Only the sound of his shoes stepping on the floor is what he could only hear aside from his heartbeat and breathing.

 

As he got near to what he could say as the recording room, a tap on his shoulder startled yoochun. Being paranoid and all, caused him to feel the shivers as his nightmare kept playing with his head, adding up to the fact that he didn’t feel nor hear any foot steps aside from his. He felt like his soul will leave his body, as he feels his feet and hands turned cold, taking a deep breath. He turned his heels around..

 

“AAAAHHHHHHH!!!”

 

 BRAK!!

 

“tsk… tsk.. tsk… *shooks head* I told you guys to not scare him… and by scaring him, I was pertaining to junsu hyung’s face” said changmin as he steps forward and motion’s for yunho to open the door.

 

“HEY!!!.... my face wasn’t that scary *pouts*”

 

“yes it does hyung… if it’s not, why would yoochun hyung reacted like that?” reasoned changmin as he carried yoochun in his back, with jaejoong helping along, and holding yoochun’s back.

 

“we all know how yoochun is a scardy cat when he’s alone”

 

“just admit it… your face is not just a joke… it’s scary too”

 

“you brat!! That’s not funny anymore” said junsu as he stomped his feet and walked along his friends.

 

“SURPRI…….” Everyone’s smile vanished as the see yoochun’s unconscious self at the back of changmin. Heechul carefully placed the cake on the buffet and approach the five.

 

“what happened?” asked siwon as the let the balloons go.

 

“yoochun hyung got scared because of junsu hyung’s face” said changmin as he carefully lye yoochun’s body down on the sofa.

 

“for the second time, it wasn’t my fault”

 

“maybe because junsu forgot to remove the scribbles on his face, that since yoochun was thinking something scary it made him think junsu’s a ghost?.. we all know how our mind’s work when we’re scared right?” said jaejoong in which junsu hurriedly run jaejoong’s things to find a mirror to check if he really has something on his face.

 

And as soon as he saw jaejoong’s hello kitty mirror, he tooked it and checked himself. And on the mirror, he indeed has something on his face, both his eyes has red circles, like a block eye, except the color was red, he has whiskers and a cats nose drawn on his nose.

 

“WHAT THE FUDGE?... who did this?” asked junsu furiously in which changmin whistled.

 

“I knew you did something the moment I woke up and saw you in my room acting like a good kid” said junsu as he points his finger at changmin, and he run after changmin in which the latter runs away.

 

“some thing’s will never change… but how come you two never laughed?” said heechul in which yunjae gurst into laughter.

 

“we sort of holding our laugh until now” said yunho in which jaejoong nodded his head.

 

“aurgh my head” hearing yoochun’s voice made the rest to divert their attention to yoochun who by now was blinking his eyes and staring confusedly at them.

 

“what’s going on?... are we being held captive by some killer and later on we’ll be tortured and the white lady will eat out meat's?” asked yoochun sacredly in which yunho patted his shoulder.

 

“you watched too much thriller movies…. And no chun, you’re here at the recording studio in which the supposedly surprise party should be held but now it's ruined.. sorry Chun” said yunho in which it made yoochun even more confused, as he processed everything his hyung had told him. Morely confused seeing yunho and super junior.

 

“wait surprise party?.. I thought no one cares, I was sulking this morning cause none of you guys greeted me, so i just tried my very best to understand, knowing we’re all busy” said yoochun in which jaejoong smiled at him and hugged him.

 

“yes a surprise party, and we will never forget your special day.. No matter how busy we are, we’ll always find ways to celebrate it, just like now… we’re family remember?” said jaejoong as he loosened the hug in which the rest nodded their heads. And yoochun smiled at everyone, he felt blessed and happy to have this people as part of his life.

 

“and there weren’t a recording today, we just used it as an alibi to surprise you… and super junior wants to join the party since they miss us too… Yunho and changmin as here too, but it doesn’t matter if the surprise is ruined, what matters is we’ll now celebrate your birthday, right?” continued jaejoong in which junsu run towards them and yoochun was startled with junsu’s face.

 

“what happened to your face?” asked yoochun as he points his finger at junsu’s face, in which changmin approached them snickering.

 

“we’ll I originally want to bring a clown but then, we have junsu hyung so I drew that on his face and now we have clown” said changmin in which junsu smacked his head.

 

“I was joking hyung”

 

*pouts* you always bully me”

 

“it’s because I love you hyung *playfully pukes*” junsu then smiled knowing that changmin’s way of showing his love is through bullying, he knows how much the maknae loves so instead of saying anything, he hugged the shock maknae.

 

“glad things went well… let the party begin” cheered heechul, in which kangin popped the party popper. And they sang a birthday song, as yoochun smilingly stood up from the couch and held his hyung’s hands. The five of them hold hands, and eyes on another.

 

“make a wish yoochun” said eunhyuk, in which YooChun closed his eyes.

 

“I got nothing to wish for, but for good health, happiness for the five of us and morely for us to be free and share the same stage with the same dream”

 

With that, Yoochun opened his eyes and blowed the candle, which later on they all clap their hands. Chatted and fool around, just like when they were trainees.

 

No one knows what the future holds, but what matters is their friendship. They may be far from each other, but no one can break their bond.

 

Happy Birthday Park YooChun, We Love You ^-^