Guitar ~

I'm your PRINCE

They never met after that , seems like both of them were busy and got no time to wastr any minute . 

( skip ) 

  It's weekend and after a tiresone week , Rara decided to release her tension by strolling around , sipping fresh air . She brings along the storybook entitled "Seven Princess chase for a kingdom " . 

  It's all about six wicked princess chase for the kingdom and hate their little sister as she has a heart of gold and their father was about counting to give the kingdom to her . 

  Suddenly , she heard someone strumming guitar with her favourite song notes , it's EXO SONG ! Cool , it's flipping fantastic ! 

  She used to search for the nowhere the sound comes from anf found a man , sitting under a shady tree strumming his guitar freely . Withoit wasting any time , she sat besides the man and was about to talk to him . 

" Hallo man ! How are you ? Seems like you are strumming the EXO's song notes right , let me think , urmm . It's Overdose song right ( LOL XD ) , so I guess , you may be an EXOstan right ? Cool , I'd met EXO fanboy , yeah ~ ! , " she talked without any fullstop and smiled indeed , feeling excited . The "man" turned around and removed his black rayban . 

  Whut ?! H-h-he's Kai ?! Rara closed using her palm , shocked . She's actually felt embarrased to that guy . She's about to runaway but Kai grabbed her hand instead . Rara face turned reddish . 

   "Nae , I am . Hey , whatcha doin' here girl ? , " said Kai smiling . They chatted happily and Rara felt comfortable with him . What does it mean ?