How They Met ~

I'm your PRINCE

   Rara is a new student at the university , since she's talkative , she gain friends easily . She is a girl with high level of curiosity and never let something goes away without knowing a bit about it at least , so she'd been called as DETECTIVE RARA , previously on her childhood time . 

   Kai is a hot guy who's very good on rugby . That day ... 

"Yah ! Yah ! , " Kai was training his rugby skills and about to buy some beverages to quench his thirst after a tiresome training . 

   He accidentally bumped onto Rara who's on her phone , having some chit-chat with her relative . "Mianhae ! Mianhae ! , " Rara got panicked since she thought that , that guy was about to scold her . It's all her fault since she's not looking front while walking but busy chatting with her relative . She got up with her ache leg , quite bleeding and looked down , ready for any punishment from this "senior" , though . He must be two or three years old , older than me . She sighed . 

  Meanwhile , Kai looked at her and shooked his head . He smiled and asked , " Gwenchana , I thought you got injured isn't it ? Let me bring you to the rest room and got some plaster maybe ? " Kai looked at Rara's injured leg , sympathy . 

 " Aniya ! I'm okay , but I'm sorry , Opp- , " she stopped and thinked . Should I called him oppa or just leave ? 

" I'm Kai , 18 years old , engineering course , " he smiled and was about counting to shake hand with this "thunder mess " girl . But she's cute , though . 

 " I'm Rara , same age as you but I'm ... Is it necessary to know about course , ? " she burst into laughter and started to be as talkative as usual but time doesn't permitted them . 

  Kai went to the cafe to buy some drinks while Rara directly went to the library . She's wondering whether her new university's library got novels or storybooks about fairytale ? I'm hoping so , she monologued and giggled . 

   Wae ?! 18 years old lady reading fairytale stories is not weird at all okay , it's UNIQUE ~ .