Eight

My Jinki, I Love Thee
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It turned out that Minho’s Friday night party broke into a chain of three parties all throughout the weekend. At least, that’s what Taemin said on their way to school Monday.

“It always happens.” The younger groaned, shaking his head, “They get so drunk and excited the first night of the party that they decide to throw two more to keep the feeling the same.”

So Jinki realized he should expect for a lot of people in their school to be suffering from hangovers that morning.

He knew he was right the second he walked into the school building. It was an eerie type of silence, and Jinki kind of expected some sort of ghost to pop out from the corner, but nothing happened- everyone was just drained. That made Jinki feel better about not going to the party, since he had successfully escaped becoming drunk like other students. Not like he could be like them, anyway. If Jinki were to go to a party and drink, he knew that with his high tolerance for alcohol, he wouldn’t be affected by any of it as easily.

Hearing complete silence made Jinki feel a bit uneasy, though, as it was rare for the school to be so empty of sound. Perhaps the loudest sound there was the sound of his own footsteps, which did earn him a couple of glares as he walked by. Or maybe it was the sound of Jinki’s loud heartbeat, which had picked up its pace when he noticed Choi Minho leaning against his locker again.

There was no girl this time, and the two Kims were nowhere in sight, either, as Jinki cautiously made his way over to the taller male. Minho’s focus was on him instantly, and Jinki felt himself falter in his steps for a moment as Minho’s smile reached his eyes. It was almost too bright for him to take, and Jinki suddenly found himself having difficulty breathing.

“Minho?” His voice held some obvious hesitation that had Minho’s smile weaken slightly, and the elder swallowed guiltily before trying again, “Good morning!”

Minho had his hands in his pockets and pushed himself off of Jinki’s locker calmly, nodding his head slightly at the elder, although his smile was still there, “Hey.”

Believing Minho only wanted to say hello, Jinki opened the door of his locker and started pulling out the books he needed, only to his lips a tad nervously as he realized Minho’s footsteps weren’t fading away. He turned slightly toward Minho, only to see Minho had his eyes glued to the elder’s lips, and cleared his throat.

Minho didn’t look too embarrassed but flashed a grin at the elder, “Jinki, can I have your number?”

That had Jinki choking on his saliva in surprise, “What? Why do you want my number?”

“Becaus

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter