That Boy

It Started With A Lame Dare

"Look! she's there."

A guy with a blonde hair was waiting outside the gates of the school with his friends.

"Do I look okay?"

He said while tidying his uniform.

"Yeah, Now go Byunghun before someone will see you." 

Ricky was pushing him. He make his way towards a girl.

"Kwon Sohyun .."

He called out the girls' name when ..

"Sohyun-ah!!!" A girl called behind Sohyun. L.joe frowned, what a er. Sohyun faced the girl.

"Oh! Suzy! Hey, I heard the rumors about you and  Changjo!" Sohyun teased Suzy. "You better get going, maybe your boyfriend is waiting for you."

"He's not my Boyfriend!" She answered, pouting.

"Then why are you being sweet to Changjo?"

"What? I wasn't being sweet! I was just talking to him, besides, Ilhoon oppa and him are close.."

"Okay, whatever you say .. Let's go home together okay?" Sohyun offfered.

L.joe was just looking at them from afar. He hesitated at first, but took out all the courage he has and walked towards again  to Sohyun.

"Speaking of Boyfriend.. I think there's someone who want to apply to our dear Sohyunnie." Now this time, Suzy was teasing Sohyun. "I think I should go first. BYE~~" Then Suzy ran away leaving Sohyun.

"Kwon Sohyun." Sohyun turned around and saw the most intimidating guy in the school. Their eyes met, well not literally.L.joe pulled Sohyun somewhere that nobody can see them.

"Can we talk?" L.joe ask.

"We are talking." Sohyun tried to sound sarcastic but she more sounded like nervous which made L.joe laugh a little.

"You're funny," He paused for awhile before he started to talk again. "Well I'm going to be straight forward. Can you go out with me on a date?"

Without a warning, L.joe leaned in and pressed his lips against Sohyun's plump lips. It was quickthough. L.joe pulled out and watched Sohyun's reaction. She stands with a wide-eye, stiffened and silent.L.joe smirked at the view. Telling himself he made the girl suprised on his sudden action.

"Can you go out on a date with me?" he asked her again. There was no response. " So, I'll take that as a yes then?" Still no reaction, but only pink tint on her cheeks that made L.joe chuckle.

"So see you on Friday Night then?" Then, L.joe walked away with a smirk on his face. Not caring for Sohyun's reaction.

*YES! I GOT HER NOW!*

When L.joe was completely gone, Sohyun miraculouslywas back again to her usual self. "What just happened?" She touched her lips in disbelief, it was her first kiss! She walked home after she retrive herself in a normal state. While walking, she started to feel uneasy, and many thoughts came in her mind. Then he remembered that scene with L.joe on her lips. "I have a bad feeling about this." She frowned. "L.JOE YOU BAD BOOOOOY!"