That Girl

It Started With A Lame Dare

(After Two Weeks)

[Sohyun's POV]

 

 It was just an ordinary day for me in this school of egoistic brats with high status in the society. 90% of the students who studies here are mostly half-breeds and belonged to the Top100 richest kids in South Korea. I can't even pointout the reasons why my parents let me study here. I know we had a big income because my father is a Physician and my mom is a Psychologist. Well, I really dislike my school because of the discriminations of society here. The 10% of the student body are nerds and athletes who are not so belong to the high status.They are fullly-scholars and always bullied by rich kids.

Well, time to know me. Obviously, Im Kwon Sohyun, I'm a 4th Year Student here. I was suppose to graduate without problems but because of that stupid Duck L.joe my school life was now in a mess. How did I know him? Yeah, how did I? .. 

[Flashback]

It's my First Year here in Kyunghee High School. On my way to my classroom, I saw a group of 6 people bullying a nerdy boy. I stand there from the side hiding and just looking at them.

"Hey you! What? I said I want your assignment right?" 

A boy with a Blonde here said while grabbing the boy's collar. The others just laugh.

"Hey, Chunji! I think our friend here don't want to hand his assignment .. What should we do then?" The bolnde hair sound so sarcastic.

"It's my pleasure then L.Joe." Then the Chunji guy punched the nerd's stomach.

I gasped then they turned their heads at my spot. OMG!! Now I'm dead. The L.joe guy walk toward me. I just stand there with my heart thumping embracing my books.

"Hey, there. Are his friend little girl?" He asked.

What? Little girl? Do I look like a pre-schooler?

"Get out of my way! You duck face!"

I said as he gesture to hold my hair. Then suddenly the school bell rang. I feel relieved.

"Your lucky, I will see you next time." He said with a smirk in his face. They head to their rooms when the duck face guy suddenly turn around.

"And one more thing. Your pretty."

Then the 6 people walk away. I blushed but still I hate him! I almost forgot the nerdy boy they bullied! I ran towards him and helped him. I hope I will never see that boy again.

[END OF FLASHBACK]

So yeah, since then L.joe was always  tailing me around and because his friend Changjo liked Suzy too. One more thing. I have a brother who is 1year younger than me. So now. I was walking to the school's hallways hopefully I wish I would saw Suzy and Jiyeon, my best friends. Suzy is a scholar for being a cool archer and Jiyeon, one of the rich kids here. We are an example of people being in a circle of friendship who had a high class, average, and low-class individuals.

I was at the hallways, but haven't seen any of them. I frowned. Maybe Suzy is busy again practicing archery, Jiyeon is always late because she's kinda slow poke, you know, princess syndrome.

"Kwon Sohyun.." Ugh, I heard a familiar voice coming from my back. And I really hate this guy. "Are you waiting for me?" The duck face L.joe ask.

"How will I wait for you? Are you even related to me or something?" I tried to sound bitter to him but he's really annoying that I can't even get rid of him.

"Of course we are related! You're my Girlfriend, remember?" I don't know what this guy ate that he claims to be my boyfriend -_______-

I turned to him "Lee Byunghun you thin Duck-faced, will you stop doing this to me?"

"How could you turn me down on our first date? You said Yes to me!" He said almost whinning.

Yeah, that date. I didn't come. How can I come? This boy really.

"Shut up! I'm getting naseous! Gotta go!"

I ran sa fast as I could. L.joe's obsessed girls are glaring at me, it's such a nuisance. I stopped in front of my classroom thinking Suzy had been already there before me. I opened the door and saw the faces of my classmates, worried and suprised holding their phones .. I saw Suzy walking towards me, still no teacher.

"What happened? Did someone died?" I asked Suzy.

"Sohyunnie, don't be shocked. Well I know you'll be shocked! OMG I cannot.." She answered while handing a phone to me.

A PICTURE OF ME AND L.JOE .. KISSING! O__________o OHAMAAAAGAAAD! L.JOE YOU BAD BOOOOOY!!!