Observations

For Research Purposes

When Taeyeon had the dressing set opened, the rest of the group had been assigned to somewhere else and to a different patient. She was left alone with Tiffany still in a prone position and her wound exposed.

 

"So your name is Taeyeon?"

 

"Yes. May I ask how exactly did you fall in your toilet?" Taeyeon's eyes fully focused on the wound, or the area it was on. So smooth..

 

"I don't think that's really important now, hmm?" She looked up to the pair of eyes looking at her with such wonder, she thought Tiffany was now taking her as ert and was very much amused about it.

 

She knew that she should not be taking pleasure of this, a sight to behold, but it was just there for her to admire. Maybe not to admire though, she was supposed to observe the area near the wound. She shook her head a bit, she felt like she was taking advantage.

 

"We were supposed to make small talks to let the client feel more comfortable."

 

"I think I'm comfortable enough to let you ogle at my while I let my wound be exposed and be infected."

 

"Oh right.." and she started cleaning the wound.

 

With a hiss and there from Tiffany, Taeyeon was done. She enjoyed her nursing classes thoroughly and so did she enjoy the accompanying practicals. She concluded, however, that doing the real deal was the best. Perhaps doing it on her favourite body part for the first time made it seem to be, but she decided to be professional with her reasoning, she loves dealing with people.

 

The reason she pursued nursing: people. She loves making people happy although she was not very fond of socialising. Another reason was that it was the only practical career she had in mind, the initial being singing. What could a singing career bring her? She did not give much thought to it back then when she finally decided to go with nursing. Forward and onwards.

 

She could not control herself anymore and poked the cheek that was free of bruises and cuts. She gave a tiny giggle at what she did "Done!"

 

Taeyeon helped Tiffany to flip back, gently holding on her hips and shoulder. 

 

"Do you know when I can be discharged out of the hospital?"

 

"I don't have any of your hospital documents, I think Ms Jung has them."

 

"Well, I know and I'll let you know! The doctor said I can be out by tomorrow and I think I might need some help around the campus. We're both from the same health and social sciences campus, you know. I'm doing psychology."

 

"What a coincidence then. I've never seen you around though. Living in the dorm? I'm staying at the building A."

 

"Building B. Great, so you can help me right?"

 

Taeyeon thought for a while. This could be a great opportunity for her; she needed some help with her psychology modules. Having a psychology major as a friend would be an advantage for her.

 

"Sure thing. I need some help with my modules though. You could help me too, yes?"

 

"Alright. Give me your phone."

 

She gave Tiffany her phone and the latter took it with her left hand, a disarming smile on her face. Friend.. yea, of course just a friend. She watched her key in her number with a smirk.

 

"Okay, you can go back to your class now. See you tomorrow!"

 

Taeyeon immediately pocketed her phone and proceeded to head to the staff lounge to where her class probably was. She strolled back slowly, contented with how her day went so far despite the rush that morning. When she was nearing the lounge, she checked her phone contacts and the newly saved number in her phone. "Your eyecandy (;" what the...

 

 


 

 

A/N: Hope y'all are enjoying this! Show this author some love juseyo <3 <3 <3 comments on how it's going so far? :D