Let's get it changed

For Research Purposes

With much difficulty, she tried to put on her nametag. Her hands were both occupied by a cup of coffee on her right and her clipboard on the other.

 

Peeking through rows and columns of hospital curtains in search of her nursing class because she was left behind; she was busy trying to make the espresso machine work.

 

It was the very first hospital attachment class Taeyeon was having and she was a little too enthusiastic at the staff lounge. She might have missed the tiny glares the regular staffs were giving her.

 

After disrupting a diaper changing session, she finally found her class at the next cubicle curtain. The nurse in-charge of the attachment made eye-contact with her, "Glad you finally caught up with us, Ms Kim."

 

"Sorry, Ms Jung."

 

The nurse was a young one but held a fierce front so Taeyeon decided to just submit and not give herself more problems.

 

"As I was saying.."

 

Taeyeon decided to be engaged in the lesson and tried to catch up. She flipped up her clipboard to where her notes were.

 

"My friend, Tiffany, just got admitted into the hospital and accepted to help with my class."

 

That was when Taeyeon realised she had not taken a look at the patient lying on the bed beside the nurse. A girl donned in the usual pale blue hospital gown gave an enthusiastic wave with her left hand to the small group because her right arm was in a cast. 

 

It dawned upon Taeyeon that she might have just fallen in love with a patient in the hospital. Wait, maybe it's just because she's the only good-looking patient among all others that I've seen today. So she shrugged off her initial thought and focused.

 

"So today, we'll focus on changing the dressing of the wound. It'll be like the practical you all had before but on real flesh."

 

Someone raised their hand, "Ms Jung, she looks perfectly fine to me and we can't change a cast."

 

At that statement, Tiffany chuckled softly then urged the nurse to continue.

 

"Ah. That's because Tiffany here had a fall while she was in the shower and got herself a deep cut on her buttocks."

 

Coughs erupted from the small group of nursing students and elbowed Taeyeon, egging her to go forth and volunteer for whatever that was instructed to be done.

 

Her friend, Sunny, the one she was closest with in her class, boasted to the nurse, "Taeyeon is good with changing dressings! Especially in such places."

 

That earned snickers even from Tiffany while Taeyeon just shyly smiled. She will plot her revenge on her friend later. Ms Jung nodded and directed her to the nearby sink to prepare for the change of dressing.

 

By the time Taeyeon was done prepping the hospital trolley with the dressing kit and extra bandages and settled beside the bed, Tiffany was already in a prone position with her wound dressing opened. Those are some ...ets. She bit her lips to control herself and whatever sound she might make.

 

 


 

 

A/N: I hope you all enjoyed this :D Please comment on your thoughts so I can improve. many kamsa ^^;; <3