Hyung Is Here...

Dont You Know?

April 2007, MS Ent Studio,

Teukie still with SuJu's manager, discussing about recording process for their new album. Wookie and other still in their own world. Thinking bout their Kyu, who didnt regain his concious yet. It's already three days past. Teukie and Shindong back to work as soon as they can after discharged from the hospital, but Eunhyuk still resting at dorm because of his minor operation at his back to take out the glass inside his wound. 

Wookie : What gonna happen to our Kyu, Kangin-hyung?

Kangin : *sigh...*  Lets pray for him. I bet he gonna get up again and mess around. Like usual... *pat wookie back..*

Hae : I bet he will. Our maknae is stronger than anybody expected..

They tried very hard to keep smiling..

Shindong : Wookie, you all too..lets go out for a while. Lets go eat something...urmm..lets eat jjajangmyeon and ddubokki at that street vendors near the corner..Yunho said its nice..kaja!!

"yeaahhh..lets go....."

Wokkie : We leaving you Teukie-hyung, we go to eat you favourite ddubokki...annyeong!!!*shout*

Teukie : Yahhhhh!! you KIDS!!! how dare you! *shout*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kang Nam Hospital,

Super Junior members swarm at Private Ward,  outside Kyu's room..finally Kyu regain his concious...He AWAKE....

Doctor : KyuHyun-ssi still in shock, you can visit him but only one person allowed each time. Dont force him to talk or asking him about anything related to the accident. I'm afraid its gonna make him more stressful,and it may lead to another bad condition. I hope you understand.

Teukie : Thank you doct..thanks... *bow*

Mr.Cho : Jungsoo, go.. meet him... 

Teukie : yea abonim...

Teukie enter the room. Kyu look at him....

With tubes, wires..machine..Kyu's swollen face..plaster to cover his wound..bandage.. Kyu look so weak, helpless.. Teukie's heart teared apart,bleeding like a river... He hold his tears back.. He know he shouldnt cry infront of pitiful Kyu...

Teukie : Kyu...Hyung is here.... How you doing??

Nothing coming out from his mouth, he wouldnt be able to utter a word. He answer Teukie with his tears in his eyes.

Tellin his hyung ..

"Hyung..I'm okay..I'm glad I'm alive..I'll able to see you again..."

"Hyung...it's hurt...It's hard to breath..."

"Hyung... it's Hurt..I couldnt even swallow my own spit.."

"Hyung..i wanna go back home...." 

"Hyung... will I be able to sing again??"

"Hyung..will I be able to dance with our members again? I broke my legs..."

Teukie couldnt stand to look at Kyu's eyes and tears...

As soon as teukie out from Kyu's room...

Wookie : How's Kyu? Is he okay?

Teukie not strong enough to utter any word..He cant hold his tears anymore..He leave all the members...

"Kyu...please forgive hyung..hyung cannot protect you....hyung couldnt do nothing..."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~