Dont leave me....

Dont You Know?

Dance Studio, MS Entertainment.

20 days after the tragic accident.

Teuk sitting alone in the dark, no one there. Only him and the darkness. His soaked himself in his own sweat. Dancing for 5 hours,he is damn tired. He dance, to forget his sorrow....

"aahhhhhh......damn its hurt..." 

The stiches and almost healed cuts from the tragedy still hurt, but nothing hurt him more than, Kyuhyun condition.

Teuk's tears burn his cheeks as soon as Kyuhyun image appear on his mind.

 

"kyuhyun... i'm sorry. hyung cant protect you... i'm a useless hyung.. i treat you bad when first we've met. kyu my lil dongsaeng, please forgive me... please, jebal...dont leave me........"

 

at the door...Heechul stood there, soundless... watching Teuk pour his feelings infront of the mirror.

his heart saying....

"Teuk... please be strong. we are our dongsaengs leader, their protector. and, Teuk..i only have you as my hyung....the only one i can lean to" 

heenim heart, no one can read him.. he always closed himself. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Super Junior's dorm, 8.00 a.m

there is no schedule. All members resting and surfing the internet..

suddenly.. ryeowook found an anti-SUJU post on their fan cafe..

" WHY DIDNT THEY JUST DIE?? WHY THEY STILL ALIVE?? SUPER JUNIOR IS USELESS..... THEY DIDNT SUPPOSED TO LIVE!!"

 

wOOKie: hyung...why those people saying this to us? what did we do wrong to them... *he is about to cry*

kangin: wookie-ah... leave them alone. we have ELF who support us. be strong my wookie... 

Kibum : whats up? why wookie? why you so sad?? 

kangin pointed to the computer screen, kibum nail his eyes on the antis post...

kibum: this wont hurt us...dont cry wookie-ah... *pats wookie head slowly*

kangin: hyung will always here to protect you and all of us...

 

suddenly...donghae come...and shout..

"I am hungry..wookie-ah, can you make me food.......... i am hunglieee... pwezzzzzzzzzzz..."

 

and he deserve a smack on his head by kangin..

"yaaahhh....make your food by yourself...why you so spoiled..." 

 

hea:  i will burned the kitchen instead of making my food... eh, why are you crying wookie? arent you feel well? 

 

no answer from wookie...

 

hea: owh..nevermind....urmm... HANKYUNG HYUNG......wow , you look so handsome today...

Hannie: I'm always handsome...every single day okay!!

Hea: but you extra handsome today... I've heard that china man is kind and generous...

Hannie: You're up for something right??? I smell something fishy...

Hea: I'm a fish..thats why i smell fishy...ahaha... Hyung, i'm hungry..... make me food..pwezz.. *puppy eyes...*

Hannie: NO WAY!!

Wookie: okay..okay..enough... i make food. Hae hyung, go shower...you stink. You cant eat before you take shower...

 

ryeowook cant stand the cuteness of his hyungs, his hyungs always make him smile...and feeling safe..

 

Kangin: why hae so loud today??

Kibum: I dont know...he say he wants to go meet his parents tommorow... i guess he is excited...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Super Junior Dorm, 8 August...

6.30 a.m

Teuk receive a call.. from manager hyung..

Teuk: KIDS.........WAKE UP...WAKE UP!!!!! GATHER NOW!!  *he shout , as loud as a thunder...switch on every single light in every room...

 

Hyuk: ne..hyung...what...

Min: urmmm...uh..humm..hyunggg... what happen...

 

all of them was in zombie condition half awake..

 

Teuk: DONGHEA ABOJI.... DONGHEA ABOJI..he is....

 

Hyuk's eyes suddenly open wide..

"WHAT HYUNG?? WHAT HAPPEN??"

 

Tears well up teuk eyes....

All the sleepy head now wide awake after they heard teukie saying bout Hae father..

 

teuk: manager hyung just told me that..hea aboji passed away couple hours ago...at mokpo hospital.. 

siwon: may he rest in peace...

 

everybody shocked by the news.. hyuk dropped on his knees, put his face in his palm, cry all is heart out.

teuk: be strong...*pat hyukie head...* all of us must be strong...dont cry..must not cry.. we finish our schedule this morning, then, we will go to mokpo to comfort donghea.. 

 

Teuk shaky voice and tearful eyes make others feel more worse to hold up their tears..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The Last Note..

from Donghae father...

 

 

 
To. My son, DongHae.
 
DongHae ah. My son, DongHae ah.
My beloved son, DongHae ah.
Dad is very happy.
Because you are my son.
Also because you have become a singer.
Really very happy.
You always give dad a call.
How are you, must be healthy, really so sorry, and also love me a lot
DongHae ah, when dad sees you on television
Will always feel so emotional.
Maybe, because dad loves our DongHae a lot?
DongHae ah, to dad.
You know that being a singer is my dream too.
But because of your grandfather’s objection
Has no chose but to give up the dream of being a singer in Seoul
Brought your mum back to Mokpo
Later you brother DongHwa was born, then after that you were born.
I’m very happy.
DongHwa and you really are my sons.
Really thanks god.
When you were in primary or secondary school
I asked you whether you want to be a singer or not?
That time you said you want to study and play.
But after a few years, you said that you want to become a singer.
When you said that you want to become a singer
All my previous feeling and wishes appear in my mind.
I put the money in your hand, let you go Seoul once then come back.
After you went Seoul, your mother and I always pray for you.
Full of tears, full of emotions my son, DongHae.
Our DongHae will sure success.
If, even if our DongHae has failed
Must not leave wound in you heart.
Praying, praying, keep praying.
Later you said you are qualified.
Feel so happy at that moment.
To dad, you really make me proud.
From that moment our DongHae went to live in Seoul
On the one hand I very happy for you
On the other hand feel very sad.
But still believe our son, DongHae sure can do it.
What I can give you is just giving you courage.
After a few years, you finally become a singer.
The first time when received first, DongHae worried about my health and hope that I live healthily.
This is what you said when you gave me a call on that day.
“Dad, I wouldn’t cry now, now definitely wouldn’t cry.
Looked at my fans, good right?
In this world, the person I loved the most is dad, favourite color is sapphire blue.”
When seeing you on the television.
Will remind me of my dream when I was young.
My beloved son, DongHae.
Dad, unable to see my son, DongHae receives new artist award
Also unable to see my daughter-in-law and cute grandchild, really very regret
But, our DongHae must remember.
I will always be guarding you in heaven, will always be supporting you.
Also, our DongHae is the most handsome in the world after me.
My son, DongHae.
I love you.
I love you..
 
From. Dad of the world most handsome DongHae
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

hello readers and subbies, thank you for all your feedback, and positive words..i will keep updating this story..

i love super junior so much..as you can see,LOL.. i will try my best to deliever the best story for you and make your sappphire blue love even deepen n wider... i love u..kamsamida!! <3