Chapter 2

P.S. I Love You

Emma hurriedly rushed through her homework and took the fastest shower in her life.  She sat in front of her open closet, wondering what she should wear.  "Hm, something casual, but not too casual," she thought and tapped her chin. 

After about fifteen minutes of debating, she finally chose to wear her favorite pair of dark jeans and a black V-neck t-shirt.  She stuffed her wallet and her phone messily into her pockets and walked down the stairs. 

She took a long sip of cold water.

Ding dong!

She headed to the door and opened it to see Baekhyun and the rest of the boys.

"You ready?" he asked.

--

"Wow, Em, you're so cool!" Sehun squealed for the hundredth time.

"Silly Hunnie, you find everything to be cool.”  She smiled and ruffled his hair.

They walked until they reached a little shop at the end of the street. 

"Bubble tea!" Sehun hollered excitedly.  He went over to Suho and clung to his shoulder.  "Can we get some, hyung?"

"No," Suho answered bluntly.

"Pleaseeee," Sehun pouted.

"What's bubble tea?" Emma asked.

Sehun widened his eyes and gasped.  "You haven't had it before?"

"Uh, no," she raised an eyebrow.  "Wh-?"

"Hyung!" Sehun grabbed her hand and clung to Suho's shoulder again.  "We have to get some!"

"Jeez, Sehun, okay," Suho shook him off and held the door open.

Emma's lungs filled with the wonderful, sweet smells of taro and cream. 

"Em, you should get the chocolate one with me!" Sehun squeaked.

Emma laughed and nodded.  "Okay."

The boy happily bounded up to the counter to order while the rest of the boys and Emma sat down at a small table in the corner.

"Sehun won't ever change," Baekhyun chuckled.  "He may be a teenager on the outside, but on the inside, he's just a kid."

"I can see that," Emma laughed.

"Here, Emmy!" Sehun exclaimed happily and handed her a drink.

She hesitantly raised the straw to her lips and took a sip.  A little tapioca bubble found it's way up the straw and into .  Her eyes widened a bit as she chewed it thoughtfully.

"How do you like it?" Sehun looked at her while his own drink down. 

"It's...good," she said.  She looked at him with a wide smile.  "It's really good!"

"Yay!" the boy squealed and engulfed her in a tight hug.

--

Emma hummed as she popped a piece of hot, fried chicken into .  She smiled softly.

"Good?" Baekhyun looked at her.

She nodded, still full. 

"Hm," Kai his lips and brought a slender finger to , making her freeze.  He gently wiped a bit of sauce from the side of .  He brought his finger to his lips and the bit of sauce.  "You had a bit leftover."

Emma's cheeks flushed with color.  "O-oh, th-thanks," she stuttered, still shocked by his action.

He smiled and his lips, making her shiver.  "Sweet," he commented.

She shifted uncomfortably in her seat.

"Aw, cut it out Kai," Baekhyun shoved his shoulder a bit. 

Kai smirked.

--

Baekhyun and the rest of the boys followed Emma as they reached her doorstep.  She turned around and faced them before opening the door.

"Thanks for everything, guys," she tucked her hair behind her ears shyly.

"See you tomorrow, Em!" Sehun waved happily.  "Let's get bubble tea tomorrow!"

"Okay, Sehun," she smiled.

"See ya," Kai and Suho smiled.

She waved happily.

Chanyeol gave her a big hug.  "Love you, sister."

She hugged him back.

"See you tomorrow!" Baekhyun waved happily.  "We'll pick you up!"

"Oh, okay," she smiled and waved back.

She went inside and shut the door.  Her heart flew with happiness.  She couldn't remember a time where she had been happier.  She had friends now.  Her first day wasn't as bad as it seemed.