Anon and His Pain

obedient

//Anonymous POV//

Its like every week something happens. It all came so fast. I bet they felt that way too. Everything is going on so fast, soon my life will change and so will his..

*  *  *

A hesitant sprit washes over me as i enter my brothers room. If there was blood all over the kitchen.. Then what was to come when i walked through this door? 

To my supise it wasn't as bad as i thought it would be. There was a desk drawer sitting in the corner, a small bed with a decent feeling matress and a pillow, the blanket was too thin for this cold weather though. 

Another thing that seemed to catch my eye, was the fact the there was suposed to be a mirror on his desk; above the desk was an indent.

I had a feeling i knew what was going on here. But i wasnt sure. I knew he had balance problems.. But i also "knew" he was fine that night.

I left the room in attempt to find my brother. I came upon a door near the back of the house. It was slightly ajar, i could hear a faint weaping. I oppened the door just enough for my head to peak through. 

He was laying there in pain. But by the look on his face that wasnt what was bothering him.

It was Kyuhyun.

*  *  *

*

//Kyuhyun POV//

    Ive loved him since the day i met him. I never meant to hurt him. What was i doing all this time? Why couldn't i see what i was doing to him? I havent been right ever since that night...

   Why did it take something this severe for me to see this?.. Now im going to lose him. Now he's going to live with his ex. Now he's going to smile. But it wont be for me.. 

  I thought Siwon made him work at the bar.. Now im finding out he's done more than that. My heart hurts.. But i know his hurts worse.. 

  All i can do is choke on my tears... If only i could have finished what i wanted to say.. Maybe he wouldnt want to leave.. Maybe he'd be in here and i could apologize for everything ive done these past 5 years.. Theres no Way he would ever forgive me.  There's no way i can forgive Myself. . .  

  He's out there... In the Moving truck ready to leave. Ready to rid himself of this demon.

It cant end like this. It wont as long as i live.

Even if im in pain.

*  *  *

*

//NOBODY POV//

Yesung and Ryeowook sat in the truck.

Yesung: "Are you sure?

Ryeowook: " No.. but its whats best right?"

Ryeo knew he didnt want to go. He could feel half of is Barely living heart being torn apart and thrown on the lawn where he and his lover once stood togeher. He had always seen this moment As He and kyuwook moving out and into a bigger house that they wasted their lives savings on. 

He didnt like the way it ended. He would have preferred the cold concrete and white flowers on a rainy day while he, dressed in black, became eternally well rested. That was a pretty dark thought, but to him anything was better than what was happening right before his eyes.