Detour

obedient

Kyu dragged Ryeowook onward by his collar as if he were a stubborn puppy refusing To go on a walk. Suddenly, kyu stopped, turned to ryeo, and stared at him with a cold, stern look in his eyes. It was the type of look that would pull you in, trap you, and slowly eat your soul.

Kyuhyun: " You ungreatful BASTARD! One day, you'll learn to respect, and appreciate me!

With that, Ryeowook snapped. Flashback after flashback, good time after bad time. Everything he devoted his life to forgetting burned broken hearts in his brain, his whole body firing up from all that pent up anger, that RICH, BLOODY anger! And that sadness... That sadness no words could be thought of to describe...

Ryeowook: " Maybe YOU need to learn how to RESPECT and APPRECIATE ME!"

It was like the whole world stopped in its tracks. Kyuhyun's expression changed drastically. By looking into his eyes, you could almost taste the regret hidden behind them. Ryeo slowly looked down, thinking of what was to come next. He had never made an outburst like that since...

Ryeowook turned His head towards the right, as he realized he and his partners possible fate.

Ryeowook: " Kyuhyun... Please kill me later... Its vital that we leave.. NOW!"

He tried to pull kyu with all the little bit of strength he had left.

Ryeowook: " C'mon! Please!"

Kyuhyun: " No! Wookie, I--"