20 Questions With the Smile Representative (U-Kwon) | b2utyfulbbc

Do U Wanna B? Block B - Oneshot Request Shop (Not Taking Requests)

U-Kwon's POV

"Hey, U-Kwon! You gonna come with us to the dance studio with us?" Zico asked, as we were on out of the locker rooms

"Uhhh... I think I'll pass for today! Maybe next time!" I replied as I opened the door to the gymnasium, where all our classmates were already there.

"Hyung, are you feeling okay? You neve pass the chance to go to the dance studio!" P.O. said with worried eyes.

"Of course he would never pass, if it wasn't for a certain someone!" B-Bomb said to the guys with a knowing look. All my friends knew who exactly he was talking about.

"Speak of the devil!" Jaehyo nodded to the back of me. We all turned around to see my bestfriend, Song Jaerin, talking to her group of friends on the bleachers. She looked beautiful even in sweatpants and a plain v-neck.

"Seriously, you always hang out with her like everyday after school!" Kyung pouted. Taeil smirked and said, "Well, that's because he's in love!"

All the guys started teasing me, while I just ignored them and made my way to Jaerin.

"Hey, Jaerinnie!" I gave her my signature bright smile, which made her friends giggle and look away.

"Wassup oppa?!" She smiled at me.

"You think you can help me with picking out a gift for my mom's birthday tomorrow?" I asked.

She nodded and replied, "Of course! She was just talking to me about how she wanted this new cake recipe book! She'd love it!"

I smiled at her knowledge of my mom's love for baking and replied, "Great, meet you at the school gates at dismissal?"

She nodded and we got ready for our two laps around the enormous gym.

After Dismissal

Jaerin's POV

I was so happy that the teachers decided to not give us any homework for the weekend! I put all my books back inside my locker, and grabbed my hoodie off the hook.

When I got outside, I saw U-Kwon standing near the gates, talking to his friends.

"Annyeong, oppas and P.O.~!" I greeted them. They all smiled and waved at me. "We'll get going! We'll see you at U-Kwon's mother's dinner party tomorrow, neh?" B-Bomb asked me.

"Definitely! We go every year, don't we?" I replied, while they laughed.

We said our goodbyes, and went on our way to the mall.

-----

"Are you sure my umma is going to like the dress?" U-Kwon asked me for the millionth time, while I just rolled my eyes.

At the mall, we ended up not only buying her the cook book, but also a dress that cost more than SNSD's legs and a white gold necklace that I decided to buy for her, since she was like a second mother to me.

"Of course! I'm pretty sure I saw her drooling at it while she was looking through my mom's magazines." I replied.

"Oh, really?! You seem to know more about her than I do! And I'm her son!" U-Kwon shook his head, and I couldn't help but laugh.

It was already 7 o'clock, and we were walking to my house.

There was a comfortable silence between the two of us. I glanced over at him, to see him spaced out and looking straight ahead.

I looked away and puffed out my cheeks, Oh my, Jaerin... Is it really that obvious that I like him?

FLASHBACK

My friends and I were just sitting on the bleachers, when one of them asked, "Jaerin, when will you tell Smiles over there how you feel?" She nodded towards U-Kwon and his group.

The girls all started squealing after this, and were talking about how cute we look together and how we knew each other so well.

"Hey, Jaerinnie!" a voice spoke up.

We looked to see U-Kwon standing there, all smiles. The girls just giggled and glanced towards me.

"Wassup oppa?!" I greeted.

END of FLASHBACK

He wouldn't even consider going out with someone like me. To him, I'm just someone he sees as a sister.

I was pulled out of my thoughts when I heard U-Kwon calling my name.

"Yeah? What is it U-Kwon?" I asked.

"Oh, I was just wondering if you wanted to play a game, since we have a few minutes till we reach your house." He suggested.

I clapped my hands together and replied, "I'd love to! Which game did you have in mind?"

"20 Questions! You start!" He exclaimed.

I nodded my head and took a few seconds to think of a question. "What would you like for your birthday?"

He gave me a 'WTF' face and asked, "Are you serious? That's what you waste your turn on? What kind of question is that, anyways?"

"YAAH~ It's not your turn, so stop asking so much questions! Besides, I have 19 more questions after this!" I scolded him.

He replied, "Arasso, arasso. I was looking at these new sneakers, I can show them to you later! I also wanted the Soul Headphones by Ludacris that Big Bang endorses."

I was listening carefully, typing a memo into my iPhone. "Cool. Now, I don't have to worry about your gift!"

"Okay, my turn!" He exclaimed. "Who's the best out of Block B?" He smirked.

I already knew the answer, but I wasn't about to tell him! I decided to .

"Well, P.O.'s aegyo is so cute, not to mention his deep voice! Ohh, I also admire B-Bomb's dancing and singing skills! I wish I was able to dance like him!" I said in a dreamy voice.

U-Kwon didn't look too happy, after hearing me praise his other friends. He huffed something about him being a better dancer than B-Bomb, and having cuter aegyo than P.O.

The questions continued for another fifteen minutes.

I was on my last question, "Do you have your eyes on any girl at the moment?" I was honoestly curious about this.

"Actually, I do... She's smart and really friendly. Not to mention, incredibly gorgeous! Everytime she walks by or enters the classroom, it's like time stops. She's amazing!" U-Kwon let out a shakey breath, a hint of a smile on his lips.

I put on a smile and exclaimed, "Waah~ Oppa! I never knew you were such a romantic! That girl is a lucky one." I looked away.

U-Kwon glanced at her. *Pabo, it's you!*

"Jaerin, we're not done yet! It's my turn, now!" He said in a sing-song voice.

I turned to him and signalled him to continue.

He took a deep breath and asked, "How would you feel if I told you that I loved you more than a friend?"

"Wh-what did you just say?" I asked, finally feeling the coldness of the air around us.

"I'm telling you that I'm in love with you, Song Jaerin. I've been in love with you since second year. What made me realize it was when we had that exchange with that school, Woolim High. When you started getting all friendly with that Woohyun guy. You have no idea how that made me feel."

I couldn't believe what I was hearing right now! My best friend just confessed to me! I felt so great right now!

"Y-you have no idea how happy that makes me feel, oppa." I said and looked down. We finally reached my house, and we were standing outside the gate.

"What is this? The oh-so-popular Song Jaerin is being shy?" He smirked. I just punched him playfully on the shoulder.

"Well, this is goodnight, Rinnie! I'll see you tomorrow at the dinner!" He smiled and leaned in to kiss me on the cheek. He ran off and into his house.

Yeees, his house was right next to mine. Which explained why his mother was always at my house and vice versa.

The Next Night at the Dinner Party

"Waaah, Jaerin-ah! You look stunning as usual!" I greeted U-Kwon's mother. I gave her the neatly wrapped present, and she gave another kiss on the cheek.

She whispered in my ear, "Thanks for helping U-Kwonnie with the gifts! I love it!" She smiled and went to talk to my parents, along with her husband, Ukwon's dad.

I felt an arm slide across my waist and I looked up to see U-Kwon standing there in his suit.

"You should really not wear anything that short. You're attracting unwanted attention." He glared at the several guys around the room, staring at me.

I laughed and gave him a kiss on the cheek, which brought his attention back to me.

He smirked, "How about we try that again?"

He leaned down and placed a kiss on my lips. I felt him smile into the kiss, after a few seconds.

We parted, and he whispered, "We could try that again later... Preferably in my room?"

I laughed and pushed him away, making my way to Block B's table, where they were smirking at me.

With the parents 

"That's my son!" U-Kwon's dad smiled, while Jaerin's dad shook his hand, smiling.

"Omo~ My birthday wish came true, even though I didn't even have the cake, yet!" U-Kwon's mom cheered and hugged Jaerin's mom.


I really enjoyed writing this one~! (: I am currently swamped with so many papers, it's not even funny! I'm actually in the middle of finishing up my history essay, as we speak! Hopefully, I'll update soon! I can't guarantee it, though! I also have a lot of after school activites! So, please forgive me! ^^

Don't forget to keep sending requests! I'm in the middle of a few right now, that I never finished! So don't think I just ignored your request! (: