Chapter 1.2

The Only Reason
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"You like knocking loud, huh?!" Taehyung said in an annoyed tone as he continued tackling me on the ground.

"AWWW!" I groaned. Jin just pulled my hair. MY ING HAIR!

Suga roamed his hands around my body. I glared at him. Until all of a sudden, he started tickling me. 

"STOP.....STOP IT!" I said between my laughs. "I-IDIOT! STOP IT! HAHAHAHA!" 

All of us stopped when there was a sudden knock on the door. A very, very, very loud knock. A knock louder than mine. A knock louder than Hulk's growl. 

"Aish, who in the hell would visit us this early?!" Kris said in annoyance and stood up. All of us eyed him. He walked to the door but stopped when he realized what was he doing. Kris hates opening the door. "Oh my gosh. This is so not my style. I don't open doors! I'm in a band! And what if it's a killer? I'LL BE KILLED FIRST BECAUSE I OPENED THE DOOR!" And....he walked back to his seat.

"Overthinking kills," Jungkook whispered. 

"Thoooo.....are we going to open the door or what?" Sehun asked. 

I stood up bravely, "I volunteer as a tribute." I walked to the door and peaked to see who it was.

Hmmm....it's a group of girls. I couldn't see their faces clearly because it was covered with masks. Their loud knock is getting on my nerves. I swung the door open.

"MINHO!" They all hugged me. Oh.my.god. I can feel their s on my chest. Hehe. I hugged them back, anyways. They removed their masks.

My e

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter