Chapter 1

The Only Reason
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"T-ara's Jiyeon unveils mysterious teaser image for her solo debut, the teaser image shows us just the feet with the caption 'For 7', leaving fans scratching their heads as to what it could possibly mean. Her agency kept their lips sealed on the meaning of the teaser, but regarding her concept, they stated, "Jiyeon's solo concept is like the 2014 version of the famed Park Ji Yoon's 'Adult Ceremony'... Jiyeon recently lost 5kg and is putting in effort to perfectly pull off her first solo track." 

 

God, she has changed a lot. I thought she didn't like these stupid and y concepts. She promised me that she'll never ever in her life lose weight just for a debut. 

 

"She didn't keep her promise, did she?" I looked back to see who owned the voice. It was Himchan, "Dude, what you guys had was....history. Get over her."

I sighed, "I can't. It's easy to say but trying to forget someone who gave you so much to remember is really hard." I gave him a sad smile. 

He sat next to me and rubbed my back, "I know. But....Jiyeon.....maybe...." he said, trying to form the right words to say. He paused for a while and looked at me, "Maybe she does not remember you anymore." 

"YAH, KIM HIMCHAN, YOU'RE THE WORST ADVISER, EVER." Yongguk interrupted, "Jiyeon remembers you! She even called me to ask if you were doing fine!" 

I smiled widely, did she? I hope she did. I do hope she remembers me.

"BREAKFAST IS READYYY! EVERYONE

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter