Chapter 9: Doubts

Curse of Tattoo
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Jongin never knew life could be this beautiful. He never felt this happy his entire life. He felt that he is complete. However, a certain person doesn't share his feelings. Kyungsoo felt trapped. He felt suffocated by all the attention given to him. There is always someone who serves him whenever he need something. He can't even dress himself alone. Even if he's just staying still there is someone who guards him. Although Jongin makes sure he is always comfortable and makes sure to pamper him all the time, Kyungsoo just can't help feeling like he is bothering Jongin and his personal space. He is used to live alone. He is used to do everything by himself. He is not used to the feeling of someone pampering him and showing him affection. He is used to being hit, being punished. With all the hardships and bulls he experienced he should be thankful right? He should be happy on how his life turned out to be. But he knew he shouldn't be. He doesn't have the right He doesn't deserve this. He is not worthy to be Jongin's mate and wife. He's just a burden and another mouth to feed. It was already weeks after Jongin's revelation to him and since then he didn't do a single thing. Just like now, Wendy - his assigned personal maid - is serving him his afternoon tea and food. He sighed. "Is something the matter Your Grace?" Wendy asked as she noticed the gloomy face his master supports. Kyungsoo sighed. He picked up his board and pen. *Wendy-yah. Can I have a favor?* Wendy nodded. "Of course Your Grace. Anything you want." *Please stop calling me Your Grace.* Wendy looked shocked. "I am sorry Your Grace but I cannot do that. You deserve to be addressed with utmost respect." Wendy explained but Kyungsoo just wouldn't give up. *Please? I won't tell.* Wendy looked like she's in between the right and the wrong. "If you don't mind me asking, Your Grace, why don't you want to be addressed as such?" *I just don't feel like I deserve that title.* Wendy gasped in shock. "Why would you say that Your Grace? You are Young master's chosen one. You are his destined one. Out of all the billion people in the world you are the only one who deserve that title." *No you don't understand Wendy-yah.* No one will understand me. No one. Kyungsoo sighed and dropped his board and pen. Suddenly feeling tired. "I am really sorry Your Grace. But Young Master strictly instructed that we should address you properly." That made Kyungsoo smile bitterly. In the end, he doesn't really have a say, doesn't he? *No, I'm sorry Wendy-yah. I understand. I'm sorry for demanding such from you.* with that Kyungsoo stood from his seat and proceeded to walk inside the mansion. Wendy bowed as he left. A guard quickly followed him inside making sure he is safe. Kyungsoo was about to go upstairs when he saw another woman blocking the way. He felt fear rush up to him when he remember his last encounter with a woman. The guard instinctively protected him. The woman smirked and walked towards him. "I am sorry My lady, but you shall not take one step further." His guard - Blake - said. The woman scowled and pulled a gun and pointed it at Kyungsoo's direction. "You have no right to tell me what to do Blake. Do want to die?" The woman said and glared. Kyungsoo swore that his legs turned Jelly when he saw that look. Who is she? Is she gonna kill me? "Who are you and what did you do to my brother?" She said frostily. Brother? "My lady, please address him properly or else I would not have any choice..." Blake warned the woman. Purposely hanging his statement to make a point. "A lowly guard like you doesn’t have the right to interfere in internal family problems." The woman spat now pointing the gun to the guard. That statement made Blake stand down. "Tell me!" She shouts. Kyungsoo jumped at the loud voice. He hugged himself in a fail attempt to protect himself. He wanted to answer.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter