PROLOGUE

Curse of Tattoo
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

PROLOGUE:

The world today is not like that of before where you have the freedom to choose who’ll be your life partner. Ever since then every DOMINANT child was born with a tattoo at the back of their right hand palm. If born a submissive, a child won’t have any tattoo, it is the dominant’s job to mark them theirs for a submissive to have a similar tattoo in their left hand. At first they believe that it is hereditary but it’s not, science cannot still explain how one can be born dominant or submissive, but one thing is for sure, dominants came from rich families. It is also not like before wherein partners should be male and female-now it’s just a dominant and a submissive. Now you have no choice if it’s a man or a woman, the tattoo determines it all.

Aside from that, the unfair part is, only the submissive are required mating before the age of 23 because the government believes that this is the last point in time where the mind and body is “fit” and in the best condition to carry a baby. If any submissive goes past the age limit without a partner or if they mated with a person without being marked, certain side effects will take toll in his or her body. The side effects will depend on a person’s mental and physical condition and the worst side effect is death.

The mark will appear on the junction between the submissive’s neck and shoulder, it is like an engagement thing, when a submissive is already “marked” then he is officially out of the availab

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter