Third

Dragon & Tiger
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*Author’s P.O.V*

“HOAAAAM~” As early as this, the sound of a very large yawn makes Kai can only frowned, glanced at a tiny man who had just evaporated with the width until his eyes watery. “I’m sleepy.” He hissed.

As he continued to walk into the school grounds, Kai can only glance at the tiny man with a short sigh. “You’re always so. Talk to other problems, you left a tissue in your pants pocket, it was difficult for me, you know.”

Kyungsoo still with sleepy faces only reply, “yeah, yeah.”

“Also, remember to separate different-colored clothing. The dark ones puts on an orange basket–”

“Okay, okay! Shut up! Shut up! Why do you have to be so particular about such minor stuff? If you’re a man, stop finding faults in these minor details!”

Kyungsoo shouted at Kai irritably, staring sharply. Indeed, as a man Kai is the type of man who is diligent and too often concerned about the little things. Yeah, don’t blame Kai. He has such properties behind his horror face because he is used to do things like that since childhood. Of course, because at home, are more often taken care of things of household because Suho is always busy with his work.

Kai was about to reply to Kyungsoo when someone’s voice yelled gleefully from the school’s football field and make himself and Kyungsoo looked origin sound.

“Take this and goals! Yeay!” Shouting sounding very cheerful and excited coming from a man with ​​a beautiful red-haired as Kyungsoo and Kai rushed to the football field at their school.

In the field, they could see a figure of a pretty Luhan that was running dribble the ball while smile never left his face. On the edge of the field, along with Kyungsoo, Kai could only stand staring at the beautiful figure with a flushed face.

 

Luhan… That refreshing smile…

 

“GOAL! YEAH!” Luhan back shouting loudly accompanied by cries of his friends were happy to see his great goal.

 

Luhan… Those glittering droplets of perspiration… Ah, Luhan…

 

Kai is still busy with his mind, with his face still flushed when looking at Luhan’s sweet smile. Kyungsoo glanced at Kai when he saw Kai was installing his own smiling face staring ert at his best friend.

DUG!

A sharp right in the stomach the review Kai makes the tanned-skinned man was slumped fell on the ground, clutching his stomach. Kyungsoo was standing in front of him, with both hands on the waist, staring at the tanned-skinned man who sat on the floor while in pain.

“WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING?!”

“You’re looking too ert, disgusting dog!”

And they involved some sort of oral prolonged bickering that always ended with the defeat of Kai from a barrage of deadly attacks of The Palmtop Tiger, Do Kyungsoo, who ran after him as he tried to help kick off.

 

 

On the other hand, Chanyeol who also is in the same extracurricular with Luhan, walked over the gorgeous male red-haired, smiling. “Luhan hyung, regarding our schedule additional training, I guess better get organized.”

“Ah, Chanyeol-ah, I was just about to tell–”

“Hey, do you understand, you stupid dog?!” Kyungsoo’s shouts make them stop talking and looked at the two men who were involved in the fight.

Kyungsoo with enthusiasm, kick Kai with maximum strength, making the tanned-skinned man can only run so it is not exposed to the lethal kick. “Yah, stop it!” Shouts Kai as he kept running.

“Yaaaah, don’t run, stupid dog!”

And once they disappear from view.

Luhan and Chanyeol can only look at their friends, smiling wonder. While continuing to pay attention to the other two fights, Chanyeol smiled and said, “although they don’t follow the extracurricular sports, so early they are already doing a pretty good fitness workout.”

Smiling gently, Luhan only reply, “yes, it needs to maintain health, is not it?”

***

At lunch hour, Kai was just sitting on his chair alone, as usual. He began to enjoy his solitude at least until he heard a conversation between two people who really caught his attention. Who else is talking, if not the pretty Luhan and his friend The Palmtop Tiger, Do Kyungsoo?

“Hyung, do you still accept orders that chocolate?” Ask Kyungsoo while sitting on a table that was right next to Luhan’s table.

Luhan who was busy noting some of the ingredients to make chocolate that he needed to reply, smiling brightly. “Of course. You know that my artificial chocolate is quite popular among friends at this school.”

 

Luhan? Making chocolate?

 

“Then how much more should you going to do?” Kyungsoo again asked the lazy tone.

“Soon, hm, I guess about eight chocolate again.”

“WHAT?!” Kai suddenly cried out in surprise upon hearing that Luhan had to make eight chocolate bars again, make Kyungsoo and Luhan turned to him.

Kyungsoo looked at him with one eyebrow raised, “what are you doing? Makes it sound as if you will die.”

“Ah, no...” Kai smiled nervously as he scratched his head is not itchy.

“I know! You want me to make you a chocolate, instead, Kai-ssi?” Luhan sweet smile on Kai, make the tanned-skinned man’s face was flushed red.

“Eh?”

“I had a job as a chocolate maker, you know? You want me to make? Should I write your name on the chocolate with the name “Jongin” for you?”

 

Luhan... made ​​a chocolate... for me...

 

Came out of his imagination, Kai shook his head, blushing. “N-no. I-I–”

“Luhan-ah!” Voice calls Luhan that comes from Minseok who came over along with Yixing make Kai could not finish the sentence. “I also want the homemade chocolate.”

“Whoa, of course. Tell me what kind of chocolate you want and I’ll make it for you.” Luhan was smiling broadly.

Meanwhile, from the bench, Kai can only pay attention to the figure of a red-haired man smiling with feeling warmed up. Luhan’s smile really feels warm for him.

While Kyungsoo, yawning can only observe behavior of people around him.

***

That night, Kai returns busy to cook for dinner while continuing to think about Luhan is now being filled his mind. At the dinner table, Kyungsoo was being bored while putting his chin on the table, forced to listen to all the chatter regarding to Luhan.

“Ah, so his job is as a chocolate maker, huh?” Kai muttered, his hands busy cutting a carrot. “Chocolate is very sweet he made ​​sure as he is also very sweet.”

Kai murmured while Kyungsoo did not reply, but instead he asked in a bored tone. “Hey, Suho will not eat dinner here because he was to meet his client, is not it? So can I take his part–”

“He also called me “Jongin”. He even remembered my name.” Kai kept muttering with a smile.

“That’s because I always call you like that.” Kyungsoo replied, raising his hands to the table, put his face to his hands resting on. “Then about Suho’s portion–”

“Ah, I talk to him a lot today.” Kai didn’t even care about Kyungsoo’s words earlier, he still mumbles, making Kyungsoo can’t help feeling upset again. “Hey, Kyungsoo-yah, I do not look weird when talking to him, is not it?”

Kai turned, wants to stare at Kyungsoo who had been sitting at the dinner table but a tiny figure was not even there anymore. When Kai finally realized where the little man was, he was even hit by a sharp blow on his stomach.

“Listen when others are talking, you stupid dog!” Kyungsoo was growling. “I’ll tell you this! You were acting very strange, stupid! And, hey, is the dinner is not ready yet?”

Kai yelled back to him. “That hurts! Geez, it’ll be ready soon! We’re having rice bowls today. Huh?” The words Kai stopped when he opened the lid of the rice cooker and found water still flooded rice is not yet ripe.

“What’s wrong?”

“The rice cooker... is broken.”

***

And here they are, in a family restaurant, which was busy Kyungsoo see the menu, thinking about what food he should have to order, while Kai just grunted.

“It should not be necessary for the family restaurant. Without rice, we can still eat bread for dinner this time, is not it?”

“Nag as much as you want, mongrel. You’ll be grateful enough to bow to me soon.” Kyungsoo smirked through the menu book.

Kai looked at him in surprise. “Huh?”

“Here it is! Two servings.” A waiter put two cups of ice cream on the table for Kai and Kyungsoo.

“We haven’t order anything–eh?!”

Kai’s eyes widened when he found a waiter before he is someone who is very familiar. A beautiful male with a red-haired was grinning at him. Yes, Xi Luhan is a waiter who had just delivered two cups of ice cream to Kai and Kyungsoo earlier. Luhan was whispered to Kai, “keep it as a secret, but this is Kyungsoo’s special treat, the extra large ice cream.”

Kyungsoo smile on Luhan, “thank you as always, Luhan hyung.”

“Always?” Kai muttered.

“Eh? What? You don’t like sweet stuff, Kai-ah? Then shall I change it into potatoes for you? I’ll give you more, more, and much more!” Luhan smiled as he leaned his face on Kai, making Kai’s face flushed instantly.

“N-no, I-I–”

“Hyung, are you still working at the convenience store and a karaoke box, right?”

“That’s right! And the steamboat store since last week too!” Reply with Luhan excited.

Kai raised an eyebrow, “that many?”

“I still have some free time, even at this pace.”

“Seeing this much work, is there something you want to buy?” Asked Kyungsoo while busy eating ice cream.

“I have the time, so I should to go to work. And by the way, you both have a very good relationship, don’t you?”

Hearing the question from Luhan, Kyungsoo frowned, staring at Luhan sharply, making the red-haired man replied with a forced smile. “Well then, I have to go. Enjoy yourselves.”

And the beautiful man left Kyungsoo and Kai. Kai could only smile as he looked at the back of the slowly disappearing from his view that, at least until someone’s jaw with a punch hard, making him groans in pain.

***

“What’s wrong with you?! Today I almost died because the review that you made ​​damn!” Kai grumbled, rubbing his chin that feels pain as a result of the review from Kyungsoo earlier. Currently the’'re on the way back home.

“You’re really a mongrel. You actually drooled at the sight of Luhan hyung in that family restaurant uniform.”

Kai’s face flushed heard Kyungsoo narrative. “I just-I just thought about how beautiful he was when he smiled.”

Kyungsoo glared at him back, did not want to let the foolish man mumbled weird. He clenched his hands, making Kai immediately move to the side to stay away so that the little man was not punched Kai again.

“However, why is he taking up so many jobs?” Asked Kai.

“Was not he tell you if he’s got plenty of time to work?” Kyungsoo replied indifferently tone.

But Kai was still curious, and he again asked, “Could there be some reason that made him need money urgently? Like family matters for example. Or things like raising funds for his sickly mother?”

“Did not he say because he had a lot of time?”

“But–”

Kai did not finish the sentence because he saw Kyungsoo which stopped running in front of him, turned around staring at him and said, “It would be the best if you stop thinking like that. Things like, “there’s only me who can understand his true self”. I’d be overcome with disgust.”

Hearing Kyungsoo narrative, making Kai raised an eyebrow, were furious with Kyungsoo’s words earlier.

Having said that, Kyungsoo was back turned and walked ahead of the Kai, saying, “ah, I hate it. Stay further away, you’re disgusting.”

“Hey! Kyungsoo-yah, what’s with that tone? Why are you being so cold?”Ask Kai who also runs followed behind.

“Didn’t I tell you not to come near me? Moreover, was there a time when I wasn’t cold towards you?”

“Now that you mention it…”

BRUK!

And Kai fell after a deadly kick on his fast track beautifully.

***

That morning, Kai deliberately cooked for breakfast. He is currently running with a smile that expands, walking towards family restaurant where Luhan works. Beside him, Kyungsoo was running while grumbling upset because this early he had to walk out especially on holidays where he should relax.

“Ah, the morning of the day off is really refreshing.” Said Kai with a sigh of relief with a smile that never left his lips. “Right, Kyungsoo-yah?”

Putting a face to face sullen and still sleepy, Kyungsoo grumbled angrily. “I should not have told you after all.”

Kai laughed, “did you say something?”

“In order to see Luhan hyung, you’re going to the family restaurant by not making breakfast.”

“The rice cooker is still broken, it can’t be help.”

“Then we should’ve gone to the appliances repair shop.”

“Moreover, didn’t you say that you hate eating bread?”

“It’s not a problem if it’s just for breakfast. What are you being lively for? Those clothes don’t suit you.”

It is true, not as usual, Kai wears neat clothes, his white suit combined with his polo shirt. Not like he is usually just wear a regular shirt. Hearing Kyungso

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter