Chapter 2

Marrying Mr Arrogant?!

   Chanyeol ask the stylist to make over me and get out of the room.His parents follow him while asking him to re-think again.Good.I hope that he chane his mind because I don't want to marry him.

    I call Jan Di and tell her to go to the shop without me because I have something to discuss with Mrs. Park.Afterward,I take a deep breath.Really deep.All I need right now is enough oxygen so I can keep breathing.

        ........................................................................…………............................................................................,......

     "Make over me beautifully okay,because I'm not  so pretty.If you can please make me look like Jun Ji Hyun." I try to make a joke.I need to calm down and get rid of all the butterflies in my belly.I still don't know if I'm doing the right decision or not.

     "Who says you're not pretty?You're so pretty and beautiful." Reply the stylist who want to be known as Ji Min. "Do you think it's easy to be Mrs. Park's daughter-in-law?She's really,really picky you know." Ji Min whisper at my ear.

       When I was playing with my feeling,suddenly the door open.Oh,it is The Witch."Done?!" Her voice boom throughout the room.Maybe I should call her Lioness too.

       "Y-yes" Ji Min stutter as she quickly get out of the room.

        "You!" She said. "You better find out a way to make sure that your wedding with my son is not going to happen." Great! I'll be thinking about a brilliant,excellent,tip-top plan.Hye Kyo,hwaiting!

         "And don't even think about marrying my son!"

           "Yes,I know.I've been paid for this.It's not like we're in love." I answer bravely. "And I don't even want to be your daughter-in-law,you know." I answer

            "You're really good in answering,do you?There's always your answer." She doesn't look comfortable hearing my answer.

            "Of course.If not you'll say that I'm madly in love with your son.I just want to get the cheque only,but forced being your son's fiancée.Like I want all of this thing happen."

              "You're really rude you know!" She looks angry and that is when Chanyeol come in.

            "Done already?" He asks while he plays with my hair. "Omma,what did you tell her earlier?" I heard Chanyeol ask her mom.Mrs. Park stunned.

              Don't you dare blackmail her or I will quit my job.So don't say anything to her." He looks like he's warning his mother.Is he capable of warning and blackmailing people only?Even with his mother..how rude!

              "Errr....what's your name?" Chanyeol ask me.Aish! Even the name of his will-to-be fiancée he didn't know?Heat attack.

                "Song Hye Kyo!" I reply

                "Okay,Hye Kyo,from now on you is my fiancée and my will-to-be wife.So there's no secret between us because husband and wife cannot have secret.Araseo?" He pat my head and I realize that his mother is turning red.(her face) 

                 Ahhh...running out of oxygen!!!!

                  "What are you waiting for? The guest is already here!" Mr. Park remind us.

                  "Remember honey,today is our day so smile!" He says while walking.I turn to see his face.Honey? Suddenly honey? Serious,right now I didn't have enough oxygen.

                   In front of the hall,Chanyeol ask me to stop to hear the mc'a announcement about our presence.My heart beats really fast.Only god know how it feels.Never ever I think that I'll be a part of the event.At first,I'm just a florist.At first I'm the one who fantasize about having an engagement event like this.But I realize that this is just a lie.At the end it's just nothing.

                  "All of them are from business magazine.Smile,dear." Chanyeol say when a bunch of people take photo of us.Flash there and flash here.It makes me dizzy."So,I'm going to be in magazine?" I ask,scared.Afraid that my hometown people will recognize me.

                   "Yes,that's why we need to continue this.If not I'm dead."He whispers

                   "Ohh..." So that's why he's so desperate.

                   "My dignity is really important you know."He add.So my dignity is not important huh?So easy prays he said that."But I'm not smart.I only graduate from high school,I'm afraid that you'll lose your dignity because you're not with someone who's smart." I tell him honestly but at the same time .

                     "It's okay. That not important.Don't worry.I'll protect you.Everything will go smoothly as I planned."He said.I don't know why but I feel relieve a bit.At least one problem is down.So I can give other opinion of what I think about him than ego,arrogant because he planned already.Because of that he did this stupid work? Seriously,I don't understand him.