Chapter 3

Marrying Mr Arrogant?!

Now how I'm going to tell my parents about this...hmmm...whatever about that.Now I'm back at the flower shopwearing dress and Jan Di and Ji Yeon look at me like I'm from outer space.Well,of course they will look at me like that.I went to the hotel wearing shorts and baggy t-shirt and I come back to the shop wearing a DRESS.Whatever.It's silent,so silent.So...to break the silent.....

''Guys!!!!I'm engaged!!'' While showing my ring.They snapped out and, ''OMG!Hye Kyo! Engaged?! You didn't tell us! So the reason you're late is because you're engaged?!'' They scream and take a look at my ring.

''Relax guys,I've been forced to,'' So I tell them the whole story and they really really interested about it.

''What?! He paid you KRW16800000?!! Why didn't you call me? I would love to,you know.'' Jan Di said.Well I don't know what to say.I'm really nervous remembering that our wedding is one month.

''But,Hye Kyo at least you get married..No one want me.''Jan Di added.

''I told you before that i've been forced to.'' I said.Ji Yeon unnie didn't really cared because she's already someone's life partner.

So,I get into my room,change my cloth and lay down on my bed.Thinking about my engagement.Make sure that I'm ready to divorce physically and mentally..after that I doze off.

''Who's calling me at this early hour??'' I grunt.I just having a good dream meeting Lee Min Ho but someone interrupt it with a stupid call.

''Hello?Better palli or I'll report.''I warn. ''Annyeong,jagiya'' The man replied because his voice is like a man.

''Yah!why are you calling me jagiya?! Are you drunk? Calling the wrong number?'' Who's he,calling me jagiya..

''Jagiya,it's me'' He said sweetly. ''Yah! Didn't you understand?Who are you?''

''Can't a man call his fiancee?'' He ask.Errkk..his my fiancee?Oh,I just remember that I'm already engage.

''No.'' ''Okay jagiya,listen.I want you to tell your omma and appa that you're going to engage at their house in two weeks.Don't forget to tell them.'' He tell me.Oh My! He really wants to marry me?

''I don't think so you want to marry me Mr.Because my hometown is far and I'm poor not like you.Better you break the engagement and find someone else.'' I told him.I hope that he'll consider it.

''I don't want to hear your reasons,tell your parents straightaway,'' He order.Aish!This guy!

''I'm not telling you any reasons.And for your information,I have 7 siblings.You don't want to get involved in a too-big family right,Mr.?'' It seems like I'm begging him.

''You have seven siblings??'' He seems surprise.He's the only son.Of course he is.

''Yeah,not counting that I have  many niece and nephew.'' I plead.

''Whatever.Our engagement will be held no matter what.'' Stubborn arrogant guy he is.Huh!

''But Mr....'' Look like I'm losing hope.......

''Don't you know my name?You are calling me Mr. all the time.What's my name?'' Errkk...I don't remember his name.Ahhh.......

''Chang Sub!'' I said but I think it's wrong. ''What?!'' ''No,no,no that's my friend's name.'' Okay,my brain are being abuse now..

''Wait!I got it! Park Chanyeol!'' I shout.I hope that Jan Di will not wake up.

''Okay Mr.Park,I'm really sorry but I don't think I'm going to marry you.'' I said,hoping that he'll accept.

''No more!Call your parents right now!Tell them!'' Okay,he's being he's stubborn arrogant guy now.

''Okay,fine!'' ''Annyeong jagiya.Sweet dream'' and he ended the call.What sweet dream,ha! It's almost 5:00 a.m.!

Whatever!I'm going to continue my sleep(hehehehe).I'll call omma later.Sweet dream~~

 

 

 

AUTHOR'S NOTE:

ANNYEONG GUYS! MAYBE I UPDATE A BIT SHORTER THIS TIME.AND SORRY IF THE STORY IS NOT GOOD.AND I THINK AFTER THIS I'LL UPDATE ONCE A MONTH BECAUSE OF SCHOOL :( ANYWAY,PLEASE COMMENT TO IMPROVE MY STORY AND SUBSCRIBE! ENJOY!!