The guy who name is Kai

Memories With you ..the best thing in my life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Outside the studio, a lot of fangirls and fan boys waiting outside.

Everyone was talking about the contest earlier on and commenting how handsome the boys were.

IU and Louisa managed to find a place to seat down. Although they are fangirls, but when is time to rest , they will find the right time to recharge their battery.

“ I think they should be out soon.” IU looked at the entrance of the studio and say those words.

“yup…” Louisa answered with a lazy tone. She is recharging her energy. Now is hibernating mode before the next round.

After waiting about 35 mins, the boys finally came out one by one. The studio suddenly become a market place. Girls were screaming and some were busy taking videos or picture of their favourite members while some already managed to stand beside them and taking solo pictures with them.

Just then , Dreams showed up. The fangirls immediately rush over to their favourite.

IU and Louisa continue to seat and not moving at all. Not because they don’t like Dreams just that they think is no point fighting over the boys with the fangirls now.

“ I think we let them take whatever pics they want first ok.” IU looked at Louisa and say.

“Ok..but I think I want to take some pictures of them. “ Louisa started to stand up and make her way towards Kai.

She managed to took some pics of Kai when he was standing there alone waiting for another fangirl to take pictures with him.

Kai started to pose and he smile and made a pose for Louisa.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter